Who's The Father

Date: Sunday October 1st 2023
Alaina: 3 years
Ryan: 1 year
———
2 months had went by. Nothing has been said about who Baez is pregnant with yet. Jamie and Eddie had their suspicions but were just playing it all out.

Everyone was sitting down to eat dinner. Joe and Cassidy made it to this one. She was due in 11 weeks and glowing.

"I just can't believe you have that much strength to not find out what your having!" Eddie said as they passed the food around.

"I don't either, I'm dying to find out though." Cassidy said.

"I think it's a boy." Joe said.

"What do think it is?" Jamie asked.

"I think it's a girl!" Cassidy answered.

"Ooo only time will tell" Erin said.

"I think it's a girl too." Eddie agreed with Cassidy.

"Well I don't know what your having but Maria just found out she's having a girl" Danny said starting to eat.

"Oh yeah?" Frank said, he mustn't have known she was expecting.

"Yup." Danny shook his head and kept eating.

"Is she married? No, she's not married...who's she dating?" Erin asked unaware she was pregnant.

"No one. I went with her to the ultrasound actually." Danny said. Everyone kinda exchanged looks. Jamie noticed Sean was quiet and minding his own.

"You went with her to her anatomy scan?" Erin asked.

"I did." He said and looked at her.

"Guessing the father isn't in the picture if she wants you to go with her" Frank said with a laugh, making everyone chuckle.

"No the fathers in the picture." Danny didn't laugh along with everyone he was serious.

Eddie was pinching the side of Jamie's leg as the awkward silence filled the room. Danny put down his fork and looked at everyone.

"I'm the father." He said with a sigh.

"What?" Erin said.

"Seriously?" Joe added.

"For real?" Frank asked.

"Wait a second." Henry said.

"Wow." Eddie said shocked her and Jamie were right.

"Yeah. Isn't he awesome, thought jack and I wanted another sibling at 20 and 23 years old." Sean said sarcastically shaking his head, clearly not thrilled about the news he'd already known about.

"Knock it off. You act like I planned it." Danny said.

"Well doesn't sound like you did much to not." Sean said back.

"Heyyy" Frank called out.

"Oh..." Eddie didn't like the tension and awkwardness.

"Woah woah" Henry said.

"Sean, c'mon man." Jamie got up and they left the room together. Danny couldn't look at anyone. He stared at his plate.

"We didn't know you two...-" Erin started.

"Were having sex? Only did it a couple times" Danny finished the sentence.

"Okay." Frank got up, he needed a minute.

"Not what I was going to say." Erin said.

"Francis..." Henry wanted him to sit back down. Frank stirred the thought, everyone watched to see what his next move was.

"So what's the plan now?" He sat down and asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to live together?" He asked.

"Not sure. I'd like to. I wanna help out at much I can. I love her." He admitted. Eddie and Erin exchanged puppy eyes at each other.

"Sean didn't seem too thrilled." Henry said.

"Can you blame him?" Danny asked. Henry shrugged.

"Well Danny I think if you love her, you should do life with her. Do what makes you happy, and do what makes her happy." Eddie said.

"Thank you." He said.

"That's the way to live" Frank said.

"So I hear." Danny said.

"When's she due?" Cassidy asked.

"February 13th." He told them.

"Oh she's due before me!?" Eddie said surprised, everyone laughed.

"Well congratulations man." Joe said.

A couple minutes later Jamie and Sean came back to the table and they continued on with dinner. Jamie seemed to of talked to Sean a bit to make him chill out enough for the rest of the dinner.