Spicy Night

June 10th 2023

A week later Jamie and Eddie had a date night planned, it was definitely needed. Joe and Cassidy were watching the kids for them.

It was a rainy Saturday night, they pulled up to the restaurant and had the valet park their car.

"Reservations under Reagan, 6pm." Jamie told the hostess.

"Right this way." She said and they followed.

"Have you been here before? This is fancy..." Eddie said.

"Once, it's good. Worth it." He said.

"How's this?!" The women asked getting to their seats.

"Perfect." Jamie pulled out Eddie's chair for her and the hostess left them with their menus.

"Such a gentleman..." Eddie blushed.

"Still got it." He said patting himself on the back, Eddie laughed.

——

Once they had gotten their food, Eddie seemed distracted.

"Everything okay?" He wondered.

"Yeah, it's bedtime for the kids, just hoping it's going okay." She said.

"I'm sure it's fine." Jamie said.

"I know, hopefully Ryan doesn't get out of his crib like last night." Eddie was really worried.

"I'm sure they're watching the baby monitors Eddie." Jamie grabbed her hand across the table and rubbed his thumb over it.

"Yeah." She agreed and tried to just enjoy the night out.

——

On the way home it was pouring down rain, almost couldn't see where to drive.

"I have an idea." Jamie said and pulled off the road into an empty parking lot, it was dark.

"Where are we going?" Eddie was so confused.

"Well we should wait for this to lighten up a bit." Jamie said and put the car in park.

"Why are we hiding?" Eddie asked laughing.

"Well...I don't know." Jamie shut the car off, the only sound was the rain, hitting the roof above them. Jamie grinned at Eddie.

"What's that look?" She asked.

"It's my come here look." Jamie said flirting.

"Oh?" Eddie smiled and got out of her seat, and climbed on top of Jamie. He leaned the seat back and they kissed like two teenagers, very intense, very passionate, almost as if they haven't for weeks.

"Haha oh..." Eddie said when she felt him get hard underneath her, the dress she was wearing had slid up revealing her stomach and thong. He ran his hands up her thighs, playing with the little bit of lace material her thong had around the band.

"Take it off." He told her boldly.

"Jamie! Not here!" She said mortified.

"Why not? No one's around, it's raining." Jamie said. Eddie was thinking it through, as Jamie slowly worked his hand up her dress to her breasts, teasing her, he knew that would get her.

"Can we go in the backseat?" She suggested, getting turned on by his hand movements under her dress.

"Hell yeah baby." He said and kissed her once more. She climbed back and he followed.

"Take this off." Jamie said trying to get Eddie's dress off.

"Well you too..." she said pulling at his shirt. They both stripped down and made out laying down in the backseat.

After a couple minutes Jamie was ready to it in and get it done.

"Condom?" Eddie said stopping him from going in.

"Shit." He said, sighing so disappointed.

"It's fine." Eddie said.

"For real?" Jamie asked surprised.

"Yeah, I mean, what are the odds I get pregnant from this one time?" She said.

"True." Jamie said and they got on with it.