Baby Time

———
Someone had pointed out that I had mentioned Linda being alive and dead in this book and I feel so dumb because in this book she's dead. But In my other book I wrote her in so...it's just me mixing up my own 2 books. Sorry guys I'll try and catch myself from now on!
———
April 11th 2021, 1 week later...

Jamie was in the shower after they had gotten home from dinner, Eddie was changing out of another cute maxi dress. She ran her hands over her stomach, thinking about how their little girl was due yesterday, but she was still inside kicking everything around.

She left her bra and underwear on and headed to the bathroom where Jamie was showering

"Oh Mr.Reagan..." she said and pulled back the curtain, then proceeded to get in.

"Ha uhm what are you doing?" He asked rinsing his hair. She got closer and laid her hands on his chest reaching for a kiss.

"Eddie what are you-" he stopped when she reached down and grabbed him.

"Just stop asking questions and have sex with me. Let's induce labor." She said playing with him, her hair getting half wet and frizzy.

"Okay. But honey, not in here." He said laughing.

"Why?" She asked seductive.

"Cause I don't need you to fall, besides I think I do my best work on the bed...wouldn't you agree?" He winked. She smiled and got out.

After she dried off she sat on the bed and waited for Jamie. She picked up her phone to do a little research on tips or tricks.

"Alright I'm ready." Jamie said coming out in a towel.

"Okay it says it helps if I orgasm sooo..." she smiled and laid down.

"Ha-wait what? What about me?" Jamie said feeling left out.

"Yeah I mean it said your cum can soften my cervix but I think you should start with me." She insisted smirking back at him. He climbed on top of her and started kissing her, smiling at the fact she just wanted him to get started.

20 minutes later they climbed under the blankets to go to sleep, Jamie rubbed her back after she was complaining a lot earlier about it being sore. She dozed off in no time from it.

3:45am rolled around and Eddie started getting contractions, they weren't anything too bad and they only lasted a few seconds in 10 minute increments. She'd went out to eat something knowing once labor actually started she wouldn't be able to at the hospital.

4:30 rolled around and Jamie got up for work. He came out to see Eddie on the couch watching tv, playing on her phone.

"Hey? What's going on?" He asked.

"I started some contractions an hour ago so I can't really sleep" she explained excited.

"Janko why didn't you wake me!?" Jamie asked surprised.

"Cause it's too early to be heading to the hospital, don't worry I called and asked. They said you can still go to work just keep your phone on" she told him.

"Eddie I don't want to leave you here alone...!" He said panicked.

"Honey I will call you if they get any worse or my water breaks, okay? Just trust me." She said calmly and touched his arm.

"That's what the doctor said?" He questioned.

"Yes Jamie." She laughed and ran her hand in his hair.

"Huh okay well you call me whenever, promise me?" Jamie said.

"Honey...I promise, relax. Go get ready for work." She said sending him off.