Epilogue

Epilogue: Ynigo Allerick Suarez Pov

Note:
This chapter will be a bit longer. I did my best to write Ynigo's point of view. I hope you won't be disappointed reading this.

***

I raised an eyebrow as I watched the woman dancing on the dance floor. Drunk and obviously not on herself anymore.

She's tall but I'm a bit taller. Maputing kutis ng balat na parang kahit kurutin lang and pisngi niya ay mamumula na. Her long black healthy hair touched her waist and her black-shaded hooded eyes screams elegance and bravery. May saktong kapal ang mga kilay at mga naghahabaang itim na pilik mata. Her lips were glowing even though she was not putting something on them. Her body features would pass to be an international model.

I won't deny it.

Maganda siya. Totoo naman. Bakit ko iyon itatanggi? But based on her behavior, it seems like she's just gonna give me a thousand headaches.

Ngumiwi ako, hindi makapaniwalang pinuri ko ang kagandahan niya. That's rare. That's so unlike me.

They want me to marry that woman? They want me to get tied on her? No fucking way.

This is ridiculous.

Napailing ako at ininom na lang ang alak sa aking baso. I stare at her again but when I saw her twerking, I immediately looked away.

There's no way she'll be my wife.

Sinadya ko siyang sundan rito matapos ibigay ni papa ang pangalan at litrato niya dahil siya raw ang mapapangasawa ko kapag dating ng araw. Planado na nila iyon noon pa lang. And I just can't say no to them either.

I actually doesn't care. As long as I'm doing it for them. Hindi rin naman nila ako pinilit dahil ilang beses nila akong tinanong tungkol roon but now that I met her in person, I want my ass to back away.

She looks so innocent with an manipulative eyes na para bang sa isang pungay at tirik lang nito ay bibigay na ang tuhod ng kung sino mang tumitig rito.

Her innocent face makes her calmer that is why I was so surprised seeing her here now twerking in front of a guy.

"What the fuck?" I muttered to myself.

I can't believe them. Hindi man lang ba sila marunong pumili ng babaeng ipagkalanulo nila sa akin?

I hate woman who's dancing with random stranger guy every time she's drunk. Ayoko rin maging tagapag alaga ng lasinggera.

I can't imagine myself marrying her. She's not even my type. And she'll never pass my standards. 

Tahimik akong umuwi ng bahay, pinilit na kalimutan ang mga nakita ko sa bar kanina pero wala pa ring epekto. Nakahiga na ako sa kama ko at madilim na ang kwarto ay tulala pa rin ako sa ceiling at isa-isang naaalala ang galaw nung babae kanina.

One of Amelia Silvero's granddaughters. The only daughter of Mayor Lorenzo Silvero. A brother of Solomon Silvero who is also a current Mayor of Batangas. They are the younger brothers of the former mayor, Adonicio Silvero. And lastly, the Chairman of the Silvero Estate. One of the biggest business companies here in Manila. May iba't ibang branches rin sa iba't ibang parte ng Pilipinas.

She came from a powerful and big family in Batangas. Paniguradong marami silang koneksyon. Paniguradong kurap rin siya tulad ng ama at tiyuhin niya. I can't trust her at all.