INTRODUCTION

NOTES BEFORE YOU READ

____________________

-This story is a fanfiction based off of Kohei Hirikoshi's My Hero Academia. While the story is mine, the world and some characters are his.

-THIS FANFICTION WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS OF THE ORIGINAL MEDIA! If you read, you will most likely be subjected to spoilers. To understand and enjoy the story better, watch up to season five of My Hero Academia. 

-Any connection to real life events is entirely coincidental. This is a work of fiction.

-Maturity rating for graphic violence.

-No profanities, or sex/implied sex.

-This story can contain disturbing descriptions and storytelling, please beware.

___________________

Thank you! ~littlesharpsword

IMPORTANT:

Hello, everybody!

My name is little-sharp-sword and this is my story TSR (Tomura Shigaraki Rewritten). This story doesn't go through many edits, so there may be a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. Also, it heavily draws plot points from the existing MHA story. 

Because the MHA storyline is constantly updating and expanding, some information written at the time this story has published may be incorrect or expanding upon in the anime or manga. Not to mention, I personally sometimes get existing plot points wrong and make different. For example, I read the MHA manga before the anime is released. When I read the part where Shigaraki had gotten his quirk, I was unaware what time of the day it occurred. So, when writing this, Shigaraki gets his quirk during the day. But when the anime released, the dark setting made it clear that it was night time. Or, sometimes I forget things, such as when Shigaraki attacked Deika city, is hair was no longer blue but white.

It's mostly little things like that. It shouldn't be too impactful to the overall story. But, please keep this in mind as you read!

I appreciate you all and I thank you for giving this story a chance!

~littlesharpsword