chapter 1.

(Before I start the story I believe that you guys should know that the genuine Harry Potter story has been changed a lot! And this is 18+ story so read at your own risk!)

I sit in the compartment with Cedric beside me. He has his hand on my thigh, lifting it every 2 seconds as he flips through the pages of his book. I snuggle up to him and place my head on his shoulder, reading some of the book myself. "You tired?" Cedric asks and I nod in response. "What time did you go to sleep last night?"

"12am." I answer honestly and he scoffs and looks at me. I chuckle and sigh. "I'm sorry! I was reading the book you gave me. I'm on chapter 36 now."

"It's unhealthy that you stay up reading, I swear down." He comments and I smile and kiss his cheek. "It's cute, though."

"Why thank you, Mr. Diggory." I tease and he smirks. "Hey when we get to the castle, I'm gonna unpack and go to sleep but if you want to I will meet you before I do."

"No, it's okay get some sleep." He answers and kisses my forehead. I put my head on his shoulder again and close my eyes.

The compartment door slides open and I open one eye. I see my friends stood in the doorway. "There you are!" Hermione sighs in relief and Cedric smiles. The three sit opposite us and I sit up properly. "We've been looking in every compartment for you two."

"Here we are." Cedric replies and I nod. Hermione has her hair in a bun and she's already dressed in her robes. I became friends with Hermione in the first year we came to Hogwarts (7 years ago) and we bonded over the smell of books.

Harry scratches his cheek and pushes his broken glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I swear your glasses are always broken, Potter." Cedric comments and Harry raises his hands in defence.

"They are. What do you do to them?" I ask and Harry chuckles. "Ron, how is Fred and George's shop coming along in Diagon Alley?"

"Good. They made a new sweet that's like a love potion, I don't know where they got the authority to make something like that but I'm not going to question them." Ron answers and I pull my lips into a thin line.

"It's true what they say, couples begin to look a lot like each other after a certain amount of time." Hermione comments and Cedric looks at me. He's reading. We both know that he reads but it's only since recently and that's because I forced him.

"Shush, Granger." Cedric laughs and closes his book.
"I'm gonna go find my friends now, don't you three start corrupting Isabella."

"Aw, shoot there goes my plan." Harry sarcastically answers and Cedric ruffles Harry's hair before exiting the compartment. "Now, have you guys seen Malfoy?"

"That cow? Yes, I saw him when I was getting on the train. He gave me the most dirtiest look in the world. He's lucky if I don't put hair remover in his shampoo." I rant and Ron laughs.

"Why do you want to know if we saw Malfoy?" Hermione asks and Harry shakes his head.

"We have so many classes with him this year. I mean, we've always had a lot but it's every single lesson now." Harry complains and I grimace. "Let's just try to stay away from him."

"Like anyone would want to be near him? His hair is too blinding, no wonder Dumbledore has to wear glasses. He's seen Draco's hair too much...no offence Harry." Ron rants and Harry laughs and shakes his head.

"None taken." Harry quips and Hermione rolls her eyes.

"You could have offended multiple other people who wear glasses, Ronald." Hermione reminds and Ron also rolls his eyes.

"No one else is here, Hermione, chill." Ron defends and she crosses her arms. "Whatever."

"Already fighting? I thought you guys weren't going to have any silly quarrels this year." I remind and Harry nods.

"Ugh, fine. I'll let it go but you shouldn't make jokes like that." Hermione says and Ron shrugs. I chuckle and look out of the window.