chapter 4.

I sit beside him with my arms crossed.

He has his blonde hair slicked to the side (like always) and he's resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "I want you to turn to your partner and use the books in front of you. I want you to think of an object and transform the book into that object and then transform it back." McGonagall demands and as soon as she finishes talking, the silence is broken by many students talking over one another.

"You go first." I suggest, pushing the transformation book closer to Draco. He huffs and opens it instead of picking up his wand. "You're supposed to change it into so-

"I know what she said, Isabella." Draco snaps and I bite my tongue. Obviously, I didn't choose to sit next to him. McGonagall had a seating plan and it was boy-girl, Gryffindor-Slytherin. It was pure torture.

"Well you were opening the book so I just assumed-

"Of course you did." He interrupts and I scoff. "Do you have a problem?"

"Do you?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "I don't like you either, Malfoy- especially after yesterday but there's no need to be rude for no reason. Where is your human decency, did you lose it the same time you lost the directions for how long you were supposed to leave the bleach on your hair for?"

"My hair's natural, love." He quips and I groan.

"Don't call me 'love', who do you think you are?" I complain and he smirks. "What's so funny- I don't care. Just...change the book into something."

The blonde grabs his wand from his pocket and closes his eyes. I stare as he flicks his wand and the book changes into a dark, blood red rose. "Well done, Mr Malfoy!" McGonagall quips and Draco opens his eyes and nods.

"Why a rose?" I laugh and he shrugs. "Your favourite flower or something?"

"No. I don't like flowers, they're stupid and die. They smell too so when people say they smell nice, they're lying." He replies and I chuckle. "Your turn." I carefully pick up the roses and I sniff it. "Oh my day-

"Smell it." I eagerly say and he rolls his eyes but I see him smirking. "I'm serious, this one smells nice. Malfoy, I promise." He scoffs and I thrust the rose towards him. The blonde slowly leans forward and sniffs.

"Whatever." He shrugs and I laugh once again. I place the rose on the table and take my wand. I also close my eyes and I start thinking. I would really like a new book for me to read.

I flick my wand and open my eyes. The rose is replaced by a thick black book. "And you laughed at mine?" Draco asks, laughing and I roll my eyes. "What even is that?"

"A random book." I shrug and he smirks. "What, it's not like I can keep it."

"So why change the book into it?" He questions and I stay silent. I had no reason, other than the fact it was the first thing that came to my mind. "Exactly."

"Shut up." I snap and he smirks and crosses his arms. He sits back and stares at me. "What? Are you thinking of pushing me off a bridge again?"

"Maybe." He shrugs and I roll my eyes. "Don't ask the question if you don't want the real response." I flick my wand again and the book turns into the transformation book.

"You're lucky if I don't turn this book into hair removal cream, although I would be doing everyone else a favour of saving them from being blind if they ever looked at your hair." I insulted and his smirk grew.

"You're a little bit obsessed with my hair, don't you think? I know it doesn't really bother you so what is it: you have nothing else to insult me of or is it because you'd rather be pulling it and screaming my name instead instead of observing it?" Malfoy inquires and I grimace.

"You're disgusting-

"And you're not denying it." He points out, leaning closer towards me. "If you want me to fuck you, just say so. It might take a little convincing because of my deep hatred for you but I guess I could push that aside for now."

"You're an awfully cocky boy to assume that I would want to jump into bed with you." I reply and he just continues smirking.

"And you're an awfully stupid girl to boost my ego by not denying everything I'm saying." He mocks and I roll my eyes again.

"I don't want to sleep with you, I'd rather, willingly, jump off the bridge." I state and he tilts his head to the side.

"We both know you're academically smart and could probably sweet-talk your way into working for the ministry at the age of 16 but you're an idiot to even think of lying to me when it's written in your body language that you want me to fuck you." Draco says and I scoff.

"What are you even talking about?" I ask and he chuckles. "You need to get it through your stupid brain that I hate you, you're repulsive. There is no way in hell that I would or ever will want to lose my virginity to you."

"Do you want a bet?" He questions and I huff. "The fact that you haven't slept with Cedric yet just proves it. You're waiting."

"No shit, genius." I sarcastically reply.

"No, I mean you're waiting for it to be electrifying. You're bored with Cedric, I can see it on your face whenever the two of you are together-

"You're ridiculous and I hope that McGonagall ends the lesson soon so I can slap you without getting a detention." I snap and he stops smirking but continues laughing.

"Finally a threat. God, I was wondering how long it would take. You're fun to annoy Parker and that's it. Don't start thinking that I actually want to fuck you-or that I care about your relationship."

"Burn in hell." I quip and he shrugs.

"Can't wait." He winks and I huff once more.