chapter 57.

• DRACO'S POV •

Please stay.

Please stay.

Please stay.

"Alright I'm done." I voice and she turns to look at me and smiles. "You didn't have to look away while I was getting changed, you already saw my dick anyway."

"You need to learn when to keep your thoughts to yourself." The brunette scolds and I laugh. I grab my school shirt from the floor and glance at the girl in front of me. "No."

God, this girl will have me on my knees begging.

If she's not the death of me then I don't know what she is. She seriously has me waiting, pleading for her to stay the night and to finally be her boyfriend and every time she says no.

I hate that stupid word.

She's said it to me so many times that I'm now traumatised.

"Bella, come on." I plead and she shakes her head. "Do you have any idea of how good I slept when you were with me last night? Break your rule just this once...I won't tell anybody."

"No! You were the one who said for us to spend more time apart-

"A week and a month. We spent that long apart and spending the night isn't going to compare to that." I defend. "Plus I was an idiot when I said that. I was still salty from the argument, I'm not anymore."

Please stay.

Please stay.

Please stay.

"Fine!" She caves and I smile. "Don't smile or I'm leaving."

"Shut up." I laugh, tossing her the shirt I was previously wearing. The girl pulls her bottom lip in between her teeth and before I can say anything, she pushes it out.

"Turn around." The brunette decides and I roll my eyes before covering my face with my hands and turning around. I find it absurd that she still won't allow me to face whatever way I want. I'm not a creep and I won't stare at her getting changed..unless she told me to of course

"Okay you can look, you relentless jackass." She insults and I smile before running my finger along her bottom lip.

Why do I want to fuck her so bad right now?

God- I need to stop.

"Have I told you, you look good in my shirts?" I question and her cheeks flush pink. I love the effect I have on her and I also love that I can see it.

"Go to sleep." Bella repeats and I snicker. I plant a kiss on her forehead as I reach behind me and onto my bed to grab one of my pillows. I bring it up to my side and smack her on the head with it.

"Ah!" She squeals, stepping back from me and I laugh. "What the hell-I thought you were tired!"

"I already told you, I'm running off adrenaline right now." I quip, attempting to hit her again but she jumps back. She laughs in a mocking way and I hit her once again.

"Go to sleep." She giggles, pointing her finger at me and I shake my head. I smack her hand with the pillow and I hold it up in the air once she tries to grab it.

"Nice try, Parker." I mock and she jumps it and attempts once more so I stand on my tiptoes and hold it higher up.

The brunette pulls her wand from her robes pocket and points it at my bed. "Wingardium leviosa." She expertly says and one of my pillows begin to levitate in the air. She pulls it towards her and smiles at me before tossing her wand onto my bed and smacking me in the head with the plump pillow.