chapter 19.

• ISABELLA'S POV •

I rub my eyes and turn over to lay on my back. "Good morning." An unfamiliar voice says and I slowly sit up. On the other side of the room is Blaise in his pyjamas and a book in his hands. The sides of his lips tug upwards when he sees me and I sit here stunned.

"Uhm...good morning." I reply, my voice is shaky and quieter than usual. Part of that is because I've just woken up but the other part is because I'm only just realising I'm in Draco's bed.

"Breakfast is in an hour. You woke up on time." Blaise informs and I nod my head. "You sleep okay?"

"Yes. I didn't know you would serve me with great hospitality." I say and he chuckles.

"Well if I want to continue with that, I should tell you that Malfoy is a morning person. So therefore he may be a little...nice. Unusually nice to the point where you will be wishing that you were dead." He clarifies and I smile.

I look beside me to see if the blonde is still asleep but he's not even there. I look back at Blaise who laughs. "He's getting changed." He tells me and I tuck my hair behind my ears.

As if on command, the blonde walks into the room dressed in his robes and he's holding a small silver mirror in his hands. Maybe he uses it do his hair. "You look handsome." Malfoy compliments, pointing the mirror at me and Blaise laughs.

I'm beginning to question myself.

"Okay..." I slowly say and he passes me the mirror. "Thank you?" The blonde nods and I slowly look in the mirror. My eyes widen and I hear myself gasp. The two boys begin laughing as I stare at my reflection. I have a black scar in the middle of my forehead and a poorly drawn beard all over my jaw and a moustache on my top lip. "What the heck?"

I rub the scar on my forehead with my fingers and it smudges a little bit but it does not come off. I place the mirror on the bed and look at the Malfoy. He bursts out laughing again as I look at him and I scoff. "Is this going to come off?" I ask him.

"Obviously. Just wash your face." He replies, laughing at me.

"I'm not going anywhere with ink all over my face." I say and Blaise stifles his laughter. Malfoy rolls his eyes at me and I look at myself in the mirror again.

"Alright I'll be back." Blaise says and he fist bumps Malfoy before exiting the dorm room. I'm hoping he's going to get me a wipe for my face.

"You're an idiot." I say to the blonde who smirks at me. He sits next to me on the bed and pulls a hairbrush and bobble out of his pocket. "Uhm?"

"Relax...I stole them from Pansy." He confirms and I scoff. "What? It's okay just use them, if you want." I grab the brush and pick up the mirror and try to ignore the ink on my face as I brush my hair.

"I look like a pedophile." I complain and Malfoy giggles. I can't help but smile, his laugh is infectious. He lays down and leans on his elbows and watches me. I place the mirror down and tie my hair into a low ponytail and look back at the blonde. "Thanks for letting me sleep here."

"You should be thankful." He replies and I roll my eyes. He smirks and shakes his head. "Don't worry about it." I smile at him and he cocks his head to the side. "You do look like a pedophile."

"Shut up!" I grab a pillow and hit him in the face with it and he laughs again. He grabs the pillow and I scream as he pushes it in my face and I fall onto my back. He laughs as he holds the pillow against my face to suffocate me and I wiggle about to try and breathe.

"Go into the light, love." He calmly says and I feel my cheeks burn. I'm grateful that the pillow is covering my face and he can't see how much I'm blushing.