chapter 26.

Throughout the lesson, I continue my silent attempts to annoy her and every single one of them works. I have to hold my laughter in so McGonagall doesn't take points off of Slytherin. "Stop." Parker whispers as I brush her hair against her ear. McGonagall didn't hear her and I'm not relieved.

"Say please." I whisper back and she scowls at me before gently slapping my hand away from her hair. I bite down on my lip to stifle my laughter and cross my arms. She's so easy to piss off.

• ISABELLA'S POV •

If this boy does not leave me alone I am going to scream.

He's smirking at me meanwhile I'm trying my hardest to not slap him. Why does he enjoy this, what does he get from doing this? "Shush." I whisper as soon as he opens his mouth. He laughs and McGonagall turns to look at the two of us.

"Is something funny Mr Malfoy?" She questions and I cover my mouth with my hands. "Would you like to share it with the whole class?"

"No Professor." He replies and she raises an eyebrow, an intimidating one.

"Sit up." She scolds and the blonde shuffles in his seat and corrects his posture. As soon as she looks away the blonde snickers and I roll my eyes at him for the hundredth time. She makes us all practice on each other to change something about the other person's appearance next to us. Before Malfoy and I can even begin the task, she swiftly walks over to us and looks down at Malfoy in his seat. "Mr Malfoy I could move you like you have previously asked me to do so if you would like it so you can focus on your learning."

"No thanks Professor." He replies and I hide my smile with my sleeve. "I'm fine sitting here."

"Are you sure because it's a little odd to me that you were complaining but now you're apparently fine." She quips and he nods his head. "Okay. Please don't distract Isabella with her learning or I will move one of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Professor." He sighs and she hums before turning and walking away.

"You don't want to move?" I tease and he rolls his eyes but I catch a glimpse of his smile. "When did you ask if you could?"

"Second year." He chuckles and I nod my head. "Don't you think we should get a move on with our learning before I 'distract you' from yours."

"You were distracting me the entire time she was talking." I inform and he smiles. "What are you doing? Why are you annoying today?"

"If I answer that you're going to call me a creep...or what was it you called me before? 'An awfully cocky boy to assume that you'll jump into bed with me'." He recites and I cover my gasp by coughing and he smirks.

"Why do you remember that?" I choose to ask and he shrugs his shoulders. "Say it. Answer my question."

"Skip next lesson with me." He says and I shake my head. "Why not?"

"No! There's no way in hell that I would skip a lesson, are you insane?" I reply and he runs a hand through his hair.

"You're such a prude- it's Care Of Magical Creatures you don't need to be there. Just skip with me and I'll tell you what the answer is." The boy explains and I roll my eyes once more. "Why won't you do it? It's with Hagrid, he won't give a shit."

"Just this one lesson?" I ask before my mind can evern register what I'm saying. The blonde smiles a mischievous smirk and I chew the inside of my cheek. "Okay I'll do it."

For the rest of the lesson, Malfoy continues his attempts to annoy me and he sadly wins every time but we do actually get the work done. Instead of going to my friends like I usually do, Malfoy makes me hang back for a little bit and follow everyone else out. I follow behind him as he rushes up some stairs and guides me to the astronomy tower. "Seriously? We're going to skip lesson with Professor Trelawney?" I question and he scoffs.

"Of course not." He shrugs, "we're just gonna stand here until everyone else has gone to lesson and then we're going to walk around."

"And do what?" I ask and he rolls his eyes instead of answering me. I cross my arms and stand next to the blonde and we wait and watch everyone scurry to their next lesson.

I have a tight knot in my stomach.

The thought of getting caught is creeping me out and I hate it. "Alright. Where do you want to go? The castle is our oyster." The blonde voices and I smile.

"Anywhere." I reply and he hums.

• DRACO'S POV •

I do know secret spots in the castle that we could hide out in but I don't want to keep her contained in one specific area.

I just want to kiss her.

"Parker." I voice and she turns to look at me. "I want to kiss you." Her cheeks flush a deep pink colour and she tucks her hair behind her ear.

"Why don't you?" She asks, her voice low and gentle. I don't know why I haven't to be honest. Maybe because when I start I seriously don't want to stop, even to breathe.

Kissing her is so much better than breathing, it's better than most things if not everything.

{AN: SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND NOT THAT GOOD! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL SHOW MORE OF THEM SKIPPING LESSON AND MOSTLY JUST THE TWO OF THEM HAVING FUN...UNLESS CEDRIC SHOWS UP, WHO KNOWS? ;)}