chapter 83.

I almost scream in joy when the lesson ends and I waste no time in practically running out the classroom. Although, my enjoyment soon fades away as every step I take makes me closer and closer to doing charms.

My friends and I get there at the same time as everyone else except for Parker and her friends who seemed to be there earlier, I already know that it was Granger's idea to be early.

I sit next to Goyle and poke him in the arm with my wand to piss him off. Flitwick begins talking and I drop my wand onto the table and pull on my lip to prevent myself from screaming.

His voice is so annoying that it makes me want to kill myself. And after seven years, I am tempted.

He forces us do non-verbal spells, which are actually hard to do but it's quite easy. The wand movements are the easiest part but it's the focusing which is hard. If you're verbally saying the spell, you're focusing on what you're saying but my mind will go anywhere while I'm trying to make this dumb goblet's area expand.

Once Flitwick congratulates me for doing it, I bite my tongue instead of telling him shut up and I nod my head to say 'thank you'. Once again, I run out of the classroom when the lesson's over and I basically sprint to maths with Blaise right behind me.

It's only Pansy, Blaise and I in maths with some other Slytherins and a few Gryffindors but other than that it's a small class, which is why I like it.

Professor Victor was a very calm teacher and allowed everyone to talk amongst themselves as long as they did the work at the same time, which is why I sit at an empty table and force Blaise to sit next to Pansy instead of me.

He doesn't complain.

As soon as Parker enters the room with Granger beside her, I grab her attention by snapping my fingers and I pat the seat next to me as she turns to look at me. The girl glances at Hermione and back at me before shaking her head I cock mine to the side.

A Gryffindor named Parvati Patel saves my ass once she suggests Granger sits next to her. The girl looks back at Parker and gives her a thumbs up before smiling and sitting next to Parvati. I cross my arms and smirk while Parker makes her way towards me.

"You aren't stopping me from doing my work." She immediately says and I laugh. The brunette slumps into her seat and mirroring my actions by crossing her arms.

"Wasn't planning on it." I quip and she smiles. I'm lying, I most certainly was planning on it but I know I'll do more than piss her off if I stop her from doing maths.

Professor Victor enters the classroom and makes us redo decreasing percentages, my least favourite thing in the world. "This is shit." I complain, finishing the fifth question as the sixth one types onto my piece of parchment.

"You're just bad at it." Parker whispers, moving onto the twentieth question.

"Help me then." I shrug and she looks at me, "No games. Tell me."

"Okay then." She decides, "Take away twenty from one hundred, which is..."

"I'm not stupid." I quip and she stares at me expectantly. I roll my eyes and huff, "Eighty."

"And then divide that by a hundred, which-

"Zero point eight." I interrupt and she smiles. I know how to do this, I just want an excuse for her talk to me. After this I'm supposed to times zero point right by the amount- three thousand.

"Yeah! Then times that by three thousand." She shrugs, "It's easy."

"Thank you Isabella, you're a great tutor." I sarcastically replies and she rolls her eyes at me. "Let me see your neck."

"No. I'm covering it with my hair." She answers and I tut before gently brushing her hair from her neck. She scoffs but doesn't slap my hand away and I stare at the bruise.

The teeth marks have gone down and the bruise is now reddish instead of a deep shade of purple. "It looks better." I comment and she looks at me before pushing her hair onto her shoulders once again. "Next time I'll not bite you."

"Next time? As if I'll give you a next time now." She remarks, smirking and her expression is what gives it away - she's trying to annoy me on purpose.

I push my cheek out with my tongue and scoff. I can't tell if she's being serious or not, she can piss me off but be serious at the same time and she is 'punishing' me. "Do your work." The brunette orders and I pick up my quill before doing another ten questions.

Once I finish the sixteenth question, I groan and place my quill on the table. "Do your work." She repeats and I look at her. I huff and sit back in my seat. "Don't distract me then."

"Alright." I chuckle and I wait a minute before picking up a few strands of her hair and tickling her chin with it.

"Mal-

"Sh! Do your work." I whisper, mocking her, and she glared at me. I release her hair from my fingertips and she gathers more ink on the end of her quill before doing more questions.

I drag my hand from her shoulder and down to her thighs. I analyse her as her cheeks burn a mahogany tint and she nervously tucks her hair behind her ears. "I'm only touching you. I've not done anything." I defend, trailing my hand on the inside of her thigh. "These tights really piss me off. You should wear socks."

"Why? So you can get into my pants easier?" The girl retorts and I smirk.

"Yes." I agree and she scowls at me. "But don't act like I haven't already gotten into them." Her cheeks burn much more pink and she places her hand on top of mine. "Aw that's no fun."

"Too bad." The girl mocks, removing my hand from her thighs and I chuckle. "You said you aren't
going to distract me."

"I'm doing it on accident." I lie and she raises an eyebrow.

"That makes no sense-

"You make no sense." I comment and she blankly stares at me. I laugh at Professor Victor looks up from his desk at the two of us. Parker looks down at her piece of parchment and begins to work out the next question. I look away from her and cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing and the Professor looks down at his book once more.