chapter 67.

• DRACO'S POV •

Once Elizabeth is done tormenting everyone, we get changed back into our robes and rush to the Defence Against The Dark Arts classroom.

The good thing is that we just won so Snape should be in a good mood but the bad thing is that he is way too strict to let us off for being late, which is why Blaise and I practically run while Pansy and Lizzy run in front of us.

Once we get to the classroom, we are actually on time and throughout the lesson, we learn more about forbidden spells but obviously can't perform them.

After DATDA we have care of magical creatures and Hagrid shows us the hatched occupy. He allows us all to hold it and Granger gushes about how cute it is as she strokes its fur. We learn more about its habitat, which Granger seems to already know off by heart.

"Your first day of lessons, how was it?" Blaise asks Lizzy as we all walk down to the dungeons and she hums as she thinks.

"Good. It could be better, Malfoy, is your girlfriend coming over with her friends still?" The girl asks and I push my cheek out with my tongue.

"I don't know. I didn't ask." I shrug as Pansy mutters 'pure blood' under her breath meanwhile she flicks her wand and the door swings open.

"That's a shame." She says but I get the feeling that she's being sarcastic.

We all sit in the common room for a little, talking to other Quidditch players about the match and they're all very jealous about my broom. I play a game of cards with Lizzy and I beat almost straight away and she demands a rematch, although she doesn't declare that I cheat.

I play her again and win.

"You're so shit." I comment as she deals some more cards and she rolls her eyes at me as a small smile forms. I need to be careful. "Parker would have told me that I cheated."

"I was thinking it." The girl claims and I chuckle. "But I won't be salty."

We play one more game and once again, I win. She opens her mouth the complain but stops when a smile forms on her mouth. She looks behind me and I turn to see Parker stood with her friends. Weasley is flicking his wand at the fireplace and Granger slaps his arm. "Hey!" I greet before planting a kiss on Parker's cheek.

"Great! Now we're all here I have a game we can play." Lizzy announces and we all wait for her to tell us. "Follow me."

She smiles before standing up and we all follow her lead as she enters the boys dormitory and ignores the few boys yelling at her and the other girls to get out. "Blaise, open the door please." Elizabeth smirks and he uses his key to open the door.

She enters our dorm and turns in the light. "Truth or dare!" The girl announces and Parker scoffs. "Is there an issue?"

"No, no issue." She shrugs, crossing her arms.

"Good! Now sit, shall we...in a circle. We're making this interesting." Lizzy orders and everyone hesitated before sitting in a circle in the floor.

Blaise - Parker - Granger - Weasley - Pansy - Crabbe - Me - Goyle - Potter - Lizzy

Before sitting down, Lizzy places a water bottle in the middle of the circle. "So if you don't know, I'm going to spin the bottle and whoever it lands on I will be asking truth or dare. You can't back down from a dare and if you do, we'll use some magic on you. Everybody got it?"

"Yeah." They chorus and she smiles before leaning forwards and spinning the bottle. It lands on Wesley.

"Interesting." Lizzy comments and he looks rather scared. "Truth or dare...Ron, was it?"