chapter 31.

• ISABELLA'S POV •

"You had a girl straddling you when we came in, I don't want to hear it." I defend and Blaise chuckles.

"Alright you need to leave now, you've overstayed your welcome by saying that." He jokes and I roll my eyes but I stand up.

"You're staying." Malfoy voices and Blaise smirks and leans against the doorframe. "Shut up Blaise, why are you here?"

"Hello, it's my dorm too you idiot." The brunette insults and Malfoy rolls his eyes.

"When did we agree that I was staying?" I question and Malfoy tilts his head to the side.

"You're just proving my point. You love to argue with me on everything, when are you just going to shut up and agree with me?" The blonde replies and I roll my eyes.

"I don't argue with you on everything!" I exclaim and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Stop trapping me like that to prove your point."

"You prove my point on your own." He defends.

"No I don't." I argue and Malfoy raises his hands in defence and Blaise laughs at the two of us. "Okay stop, you're hurting my head."

"I'm not doing anything. That's all you." The blonde quips.

"No it's..." I trail off once he smiles and I suck on my cheek. "You piss me off."

"Could you repeat that for me, Bella?" He questions and goosebumps raise on my skin. If Blaise wasn't in here I would have grabbed him by his tie and melted as he kissed me.

"Before you rip each other's throats out and before you make me a witness to a crime I'm going to get my book and get the fuck out of here so wait before you begin fighting." Blaise warns and Malfoy laughs as the boy grabs the book from his bedside table and exits the dorm.

"I'm listening go on." Malfoy says and I chew the inside of my bottom lip. "But before you yell at me for-

I don't allow him to finish his sentence before I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to me. I kiss him and he places his hands on my hips, digging his fingertips into my skin. "You piss me off." I repeat and the blonde smiles against my mouth.

"Sure I do...Bella." He taunts and I pull my mouth away from his and stand in between his legs. "Can you tell me why you hate when I say that?"

"I never said I hated it." I correct and he tuts.

"Then why can't I 'say it'?" He questions and I puff air into my cheeks. He says it anyway so I don't know why he's questioning me, even if I said it would kill me he'd still say it.

"Cause I like it." I decide to be honest and the blonde frowns at me. "Don't look at me like that."

"Alright, I apologise." He laughs and I roll my eyes. "What do you mean, 'you like it' what is that supposed to mean?"

"I...it...yeah." I stammer and he laughs once more.

"So you don't like it when your friends call you Bella?" He questions and I poke my cheek out with my tongue. "Answer the question."

"I do but it's different. I don't care if they call me Bella or Parker or whatever." I shrug. My cheeks begin burning as he smiles at me. He bites down on his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing and I roll my eyes once more. "Don't laugh."

"I'm not." He defends but I huff and he begins laughing. "Wait sorry, I'm sorry. Uhm, so you care if I call you Bella or Parker...or whatever?"

"No...well yeah." I answer and the blonde laughs again. "Listen if you're going to just laugh at me than I'm not saying."

"You can't give me an ultimatum it's not my fault." He says, still laughing and I remove my arms from around his neck and cross them. "Why do you care about what I call you?"

"I don't...really. It's just Bella." I defend and Malfoy begins laughing but he stops as soon as he started. "Okay I'm leaving."

"No don't be a pussy. Tell me." He says and I roll my eyes. "Be happy that you're not pissing me off right now and that I'm laughing so tell me."

"It feels...no. You can't peer pressure me." I decide and he giggles. He covers his face with his hands until he stops.

"Oh fuck." He groans into his hands and I smile. "Bella tell me or I'll Bella call you Bella Bella-

"Shut up!" I laugh and he laughs harder than he previously was. "Sometimes when you say it...it- I don't know the words, I don't know how to describe it to you."

"You get hot, maybe even get butterflies. It turns you on." He states and I open my mouth to disagree but I know he's right so I shut up. "You shouldn't have told me."

"I know...but why do you think that?" I question and he smirks.

• DRACO'S POV •

This girl just placed herself in the palm of my hands.

Seduction is a powerful source and you don't need to be a wizard to know that. Parker's too...innocent? I don't know if innocent is the correct word but she obviously doesn't know what she's just done.

"Don't worry about it." I reply and she chews on her bottom lip. "And don't do that either." She rolls her eyes at me but stops chewing her lip before tucking her hair behind her ears. "Sit down, let me get you some clothes."

Parker offers me a small smile before perching herself on the edge of my bed. I stand up and plant a kiss on her head without even thinking. Parker looks up at me and smiles meanwhile I run a hand through my hair and clear my throat. "Is everything okay?" She asks and I nod my head before walking over to get her some of my clothes to wear. "...are you sure?"

"Yeah." I reply. I open one of my dresser drawers and pull out the long; black shirt with a small; silver Slytherin crest in the top corner. I grab a grey pair of plaid pyjama bottoms and and place the clothes next to her on the bed. "I'll turn around."

"Wait." She quickly says and I turn back around to face her. The girl stands up and presses her lips against mine.

"What's up?" I ask her and she tuts once I pull away.

"Nothing. Its's whatever- just turn around." The brunette quips and I face the other way as she gets changed.