chapter 41

He's annoyed and insecure because it was Cedric I spoke to. If it was someone else I'm more than positive that he wouldn't care but I don't understand why he cared at all.

It was revision, I didn't cheat on him.

"No I don't want to go and I don't want you to break up with me..again." I reply and the blonde rolls his eyes. "Malfoy we revised- Hermione was there for gosh sakes!"

"Because you need a witness?" He asks and I run my hand through my hair, a habit that I must have picked up from him.

"Okay that's not how that was supposed to sound." I defend and he pulls his lips into a thin line and nods his head. "What I'm trying to tell you is that it was a purely platonic...study session. We're not in love, I love you."

The boy says nothing and I stand up from his bed. "You spent all of last night trying to convince me that you love me too so don't make me do the same thing when you already know the answer." I continue and he exhales. "Please."

I wrap my arms around his neck and force him to look at me. "Forgive me." I say quietly and he huffs. "Stop trying to be mad at me and forgive me."

"I'm not trying anything, you really piss me off." The blonde replies and I chuckle even though he's probably being serious. "I didn't mean it."

"Mean what?" I ask and he shakes his head. "What?"

• DRACO'S POV •

Of course I wouldn't break up with her over something as stupid as that, I love her but Diggory really pisses me off - more than Parker does herself. She thinks I'm stupid and that I'm overreacting but I know he's trying to weasel his way back into her life.

Maybe I'm stupid in believing that she'll go back to him but I know I hurt her a lot and he hardly made her cry, that's going to give him some brownie points.

"Tell me." She pushes and I shake my head once more. "If you love me then you should tell me."

"Don't try to blackmail me." I reply and she laughs.

"Oh I'm sorry." She teases before pressing her lips against mine. "I have to go."

The brunette unwraps her arms from around my neck and I watch her as she tucks her hair behind her ear once more. "Are we good?" She questions and I cross my arms.

I really am stubborn which is why I say nothing.

"Malfoy-

"Yeah. Yeah, we're good." I decide and she kisses my cheek. "I'll see you later."

"Okay." She responds and she hesitates for a moment before walking towards the door.

"Wait one second." I say and she turns back around. I walk over to her and tuck her hair behind her ears before kissing her. She walks backwards until her back hits the door and she wraps her arms around my neck. I grip onto her waist and I nip at her bottom lip before pulling away.

"No-no-no-no." The brunette quips and before I can ask her what she means, she kisses me again and presses her lips harder against me. I plant soft kisses on her jaw before trailing kisses from the edge of her mouth and down to her neck. She leans onto me before connecting her lips with mine again.

I release her from my grip and turn the lock on the door before pulling the sleeves of her robes down her arm. I pull away from kissing her and place my hands beside her head. I open my mouth to ask her if she's okay with me doing anything but she interrupts me. "Yes. Yes, I want you to." She presses her lips against me once more and I take off her tie. I toss it behind me and begin unbuttoning her shirt.

I stop kissing her and rake my eyes up and down her body. She looks breathtaking with plump, red lips and her shirt unbuttoned revealing the white lace bra underneath. Every single thought tumbles out of my head and I forget how to even function for a second.

I rest my head against the side of hers and bring my mouth to her ear. "Do you have any idea of how beautiful you are?" I whisper and I don't even have to look at her to know she's smiling.

I press my lips against hers once more and kiss her slowly, meanwhile I trail my fingers down her chest. I gently slide my finger down the small space between her breasts and she lets out a small gasp. I pull her shirt off of her and also toss that behind me before running my hands behind her back and unclasping her bra.

Before I can even do anything else, the lock turns and the door opens but I quickly push it shut. "What the fuck?" Blaise shouts and Parker scurries to get herself redressed.

"I locked the fucking door!" I complain as Parker finishes redoing her tie.

"Well it was locked before, I didn't know Parker was here!" Blaise defends and I roll my eyes. I look back to see the girl fully dressed and her cheeks are redder than I've ever seen them. I unlock the door and Blaise peeks inside before slowly entering. "When did you get here?"

"About fifteen minutes ago." The girl estimates and I nod my head.

"Yeah-I didn't see you come in so..." Blaise awkwardly says and Parker nods her head. "I'm sorry, guys."

"Whatever." I quip, strolling over to my bed and Parker nervously plays with her hands. "We've got Quidditch practice, right?"

"Yeah that's why I came in. I need to get my kit." Blaise informs and I nod my head. He wanders over to his bed and rummages around in his trunk for his Quidditch kit.

"Parker, I'll see you later." I say and she looks at me. I don't want her to sit in my room for ages until practice is over so it's best if she leaves now, she was going to go before anyway.

"Yeah...okay." The brunette replies.

• ISABELLA'S POV •

We are moving way too fast.

I'm secretly glad that Blaise interrupted us because I have no idea what I was thinking. I clearly wasn't thinking rationally but that's the influence Malfoy has over me.

It felt right in the moment and gosh it felt amazing but I feel stupid and...guilty right now, possibly because he's kicking me out. I know he's leaving for Quidditch practice so I would be sat here alone but I am so embarrassed at what happened and I need him to distract me or comfort me or do whatever he can to make this feeling go away.

"She's pissed." I hear Blaise say as I exit their room. I roll my eyes and push past some Slytherin boys messing about and being really loud.

"Parker.." Someone says and I turn around to see Malfoy right behind me. He cups my cheek in his hand and brings my lips to his. He plants a soft kiss on my lips and looks at me. "I love you."

We're moving too fast.