chapter 86.

{⛔️⛔️ WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT STARTING ⛔️⛔️}

"What would you have done?" I repeat, smirking and the blonde bites down on his bottom lip. I can see how jealous he's getting by the way his jaw tenses and by his unusual silence. "Your plan backfired Draco, your girlfriend is fucking your best friend in-

"You're fucking killing me, Bella." He tells me, gravely, "You're m..."

"Say it." I dare, running my fingertips along his chest once more. "Say what you want to say and I'll give you what you want."

"You're mine." He repeats and I cock my head to the side. I can tell how nervous he is for me to tell him off, to scold him once again and remind him what I previously said but I can also tell how desperate he is for me to give in to our joint temptations.

"Okay." I decide, stepping back from him and he longingly looks at me.

Instead of leaving the room, I pull my hair from its bun and allow my brown locks to fall over my shoulders. After that, I slowly unbutton the shirt I'm wearing - my hormones controlling my actions - and Draco's eyes immediately lock onto my breasts.

• DRACO'S POV •

As soon as her face swims into a clearer view, I snap, and let out a frustrated growl before grabbing her forearms and pulling her onto the bed, making her trapped underneath me.

I crash my lips against hers, trying to get the image of her and Blaise out of my head, even though nothing even happened. I trail hot kisses over her breasts, gently nipping and sucking at her peach skin. She squirms under my tongue and I pinch her nipple of her other breast as I pay attention to the other.

Her hands softly play with my hair as I kiss from her breast to her cunt but not putting my mouth where I know she needs it. "Please." She whimpers, "I need you."

I press my palm against her clit and slip a finger inside of her. She pulls on my hair as a quiet moan escapes her rose lips. "Ah...Draco." I kiss the inside of her thigh and push another finger inside of her, almost filling her completely and I stroke until she gasps sharply. I slightly speed up my movements, and within seconds her body arches up against me as if she needs to get as close to me as possible. I push my fingers deep inside of her, rubbing faster over her clit with my palm.

The brunette's fingers grab hold of my biceps and I watch as her breathing becomes gasps and her cheeks become flushed. I pull my hand back slightly before thrusting my fingers back inside, going as deep as I can this time. Her body tenses with the pleasure and then she pulls on my hair.

"I need you." These soft words reassure me in ways she can't even imagine and I freeze. "Please." She clenches around my fingers and I kiss her ear. "I want you, I want more."

I curl my fingers inside of her and she bucks her hips against mine, moaning into my hair. "Draco, please." I suck on her neck and gently nip at it so I don't hurt her again and I lean over to the box on my nightstand, taking out a condom.

I ease it onto my erection before shallowly thrusting into her. "Oh." She moans out, wrapping her arms around my neck and closing her eyes.

I thrust forwards again, going a fraction deeper with every thrust. Her breathing begins to pick up again and I kiss below her ear. "Is this enough for you, Bella?" I smirk and she moans.

"So good." She breathes before wrapping her thighs around my waist, which makes me sink into her deeper.

"Fuck, Bella...you have no idea what you're doing to me right now." I admit, thrusting in and out but purposefully never going deeper...keeping shallow in my thrusts. "You feel so good, baby."

The girl throws her head back and I take this as my cue to pick up the pace, but never inching further. "Fucking hell, Parker." I grab a fist full of her hair as I thrust into her, making her pant and moan, stretching her out for me over and over and fuck... it feels incredible.

"Oh...please." She moans, digging her fingernails into my back. "...deeper, please." She thrusts herself up so I go further, and we both hiss. I move my hands from her hair, to her hips and I hold her against the mattress forcefully.

"You don't get to tease me about Blaise and be fucked the way you like, Bella." I scold and then she moans. I create a punishing rhythm as I rock into her up to my stopping point; her moans spur on.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head as my fingers sneak down to her cunt.

She needs more, I know she needs more.

My fingers create a sensational rhythm and she arches her back. "I'm...I'm going to..." She throws her head back so I quicken the pace with my fingers as I rock my cock even harder into her, the posts of the bed coming away from the wall and banging back against it as she moans. "Oh please, please don't stop."

The brunette attempts to move her hips but my hand stops her from inching to feel more of me inside of her. "Come for me, Parker." I tell her roughly as my lips trace her pulse point. I gently bite down onto her neck once more, my tongue lapping at her flesh, and she whimpers.

The strangled cry that utters from her lips is the most beautiful sound ever.

"Mal...oh my- Draco..." She starts to convulse, barrelling her head into my shoulder and I groan into her ear. "Ahh..oh...Draco!"

I feel her clench around me and I bury my head into her neck as I still inside of her, spilling into the condom. The way that her chest rises and falls and the heavy pants leaving her mouth gives me notice that she finished too.

{⛔️⛔️ WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT OVER ⛔️⛔️}

• ISABELLA'S POV •

I flush the chain afterwards and run my fingers through my hair after washing my hands. I tie my hair into a ponytail at the back of my head and I flip it into the side of my neck to cover up the bite mark, which has faded a slight bit.

I enter Blaise and Draco's dorm again to see the blonde already passed out. His arm is laid out beside him and his hair messily covers his face. I flip off the light switch and climb into bed beside him, lifting up his arm before he envelopes me into a hug.

I feel slightly bad for making him insecure about Blaise but I guess now I know how much he cares about me.

The boy kisses my head and strokes my head, letting me know that he's awake. "Good night." I smile, softly kissing his lips.

"G'night." He gruffly replies, pulling me as closer to him as he possibly can. "I love you."

"I love you too." I blush, nuzzling into his chest.