chapter 55.

He stays hard inside of me for a few more minutes, resting his head against the side of mine while the two of us pant heavily.

Finally, he removes his fingers from my mouth and I whimper in his mouth as he pulls out of me.

My eyes flutter closed and I inhale the smell of his cologne as I bury my head in his chest. The blonde plants a kiss on my head and tilts my chin up, forcing me to look at him. "Put this on." He orders, unbuttoning his shirt.

I swallow the small lump in my throat before standing from the bed. I seethe at the sudden pain in my thighs and I replace my very own school shirt with Malfoy's and pull off my skirt to avoid looking like an idiot.

I pull the sleeves up my arms and tuck my hair behind my ears once more before turning to look at Malfoy again who is changed into some pyjamas. I notice a patch of deep red liquid covering his duvet and my heart stops. "Malfoy." I begin and he looks back at me as he grabs his robes and pulls his wand from out of them.

"Everything okay?" The boy asks and before I can tell him why I called his name, he flicks his wand and the blotch of bloody disappears and a new odour of soap fills the room.

"...yeah." I answer and he grabs my hand. The blonde presses his lips against the back of my fingers before cupping my face in his hands. "Can I sleep here?"

The blonde gasps and covers his mouth and I cross my arms. "No! That's despicable what about your rule?" He jokes and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not spending the night. I just want to nap for a little while." I correct and the blonde smiles before patting his bed. I return the smile before carefully walking to the bed and the boy quickly hums. "Everything okay?"

"Toilet. Go to the toilet." He quips and I frown. "Trust me. Go."

I look back at him skeptically and he follows me out of his and Blaise's dorm room. He discreetly places his hand on my back as he guides me through the loud boys' dormitory and to the vacant bathroom. "Didn't Blaise need to-

"Yeah, this one is always being used but today is your lucky day." The boy interrupts and I nod my head. "I'll stand out here."

"Okay." I smile before turning the knob on the door. I lock is behind myself and immediately look in the mirror.

My hair is a mess.
My lips are plump.
My cheeks are red.
I have dark circles under my eyes.

I splash my face with water before attempting to pee. I see bloody tissue as I drop it into the toilet and I cover my gasp with a cough. I flush the chain, wash my hands and splash my face with water before unlocking the door and walking out.

Malfoy is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and he stands properly once he sees me. "Let's go." The blonde advises and he guides me back into the quiet place of his and Blaise's dorm.

"Where's Blaise?" I question as I climb into the bed.

"Probably fucking Jen in her dorm." The boy shrugs, climbing into bed beside me. "Come here." I shuffle across to him and he puts his arm around me. I lay my head on his chest and snuggle up to him as I close my eyes, allowing sleep to overcome me.

"My legs hurt." I yawn and the blonde chuckles.

• DRACO'S POV •

I lay down with her head on my chest and I hesitate before running my fingers through her hair.

She is it.

She's it for me. There's no one else I belong with, who I want to belong with other than her.