chapter 17.

• ISABELLA'S POV •

The slytherin common room is way more spacious than I believed it would be. There are two long;dark brown sofa's facing each other in front of a fireplace with a matching coffee table in between. On top of the coffee table is a candle and some cards and a book. There is one black stool with brown bars beside the edge of each sofa (away from the fireplace). The floor is tile and a slight green colour and very clean. There is a large chandelier in the middle of the room, emitting a greenish kind of light and it sets the mood. The walls are patterned with a dark green tint and ceiling to floor windows cover some walls. In the corner of the room is a musty, deep brown bookcase with two matching armchairs. In front of the bookcase is a round table with wooden chairs and some more armchairs are leaning agains the back window. There is a small brown table on the right with more books, candles, jars and cards.

There aren't much Slytherin's in here but none of them seem to bat an eye towards Malfoy and I. Pansy grabs her wand and flicks it towards the fireplace which changes the orange flames to a green colour, I'm in awe. The brunette glances in my direction and she stares at me with a blank expression. I pull my eyes away from hers and follow Draco as he opens another black metal door.

There are no Slytherins in here, to my surprise.

Draco's dorm is smaller than the other room and it smells like different kinds of cologne. I'm not complaining.

The walls and floors are the same as the common room but the two beds are large and canopy. They have white sheets with white pillows but a green duvet. They look so comfy like a marshmallow. They are on opposite walls and on both sides is a brown bedside table. They both have a lamp but have different things on each table, the table on the left has books, a quill and a few chocolate frog cards but the table on the right has a camera and a box of compact wizards chess. In the middle of the room is a fluffy black rug and there is a medium sized dresser against the back wall in the middle of the room. The windows are smaller but are still large and only bring little amount of light into the room.

Malfoy walks over to the dresser and pulls open the bottom drawer on the left side. I watch him as he grabs a very dark green hoodie and grey sweatpants. He closes the drawer and walks over to me. "Sit." The blonde demands nodding to the direction of the bed on the left. I take my time as I stroll over to the bed and I climb on top of it. I almost melt into the sheets but I try not to, this bed is so comfy. "Put these on."

"I can sleep in my robes." I recommend and he looks at me through his eyebrows as he places the clothes next to me on the bed. "Or not."

"Wear them. The bottoms might be too big but it's okay." He shrugs and I grab the hoodie. The hoodie is soft and I actually would much rather fall asleep in that than my robes.

"Can you...turn around?" I ask him and he smirks before backing away from the bed and spinning in the other direction. I keep my eyes on him as I pull my robes off and untie my tie and slip off my shoes. I unbutton my shirt and glance at him before grabbing the hoodie and pulling it over my body. I quickly look at the blonde again but I can only see the back of his head. I pull down my skirt and tights and step into the sweatpants. He wasn't wrong they are big but they aren't dropping to my ankles, it's the length. I bend over and roll up the cuffs so I can walk without tripping and I pick up my uniform off the floor. "You can look now."

Malfoy turns around and I fold up my uniform and robes. "Where can I put this?" I ask him and he grabs them off of me. I watch him as he places them on top of the dresser and I look back at the bed. I feel like I can only go to sleep when he says it.

"You can get in." He clarifies and I pull my lips into a thin line before climbing on top of the bed again. I try not to smile at how comfortable I am in these clothes and this bed. I pull the duvet open and slide in before covering myself with it. I sit up and play with my hands and avoid eye contact with the blonde.

"Thank you." I say and he nods his appreciation. The boy gives me a small smile before exiting the dorm room and leaving me alone. I try my hardest not to think about my breakup and I lay my head on the pillow. I close my eyes and try to imagine that everything's fine but I know it's not. I messed up something that meant the world to me and I know Cedric won't forgive me.

***

"Hey." A voice whispers and I open one eye to see Draco stood beside the bed. I squeeze both of my eyes shut and yawn before looking at him. "Uh...it's time for the feast. Are you hungry?" I shake my head. "Oh okay do you want me to bring you a tart or something in case you get hungry?"

"No I'm okay." I whisper back and he nods. I don't know why we're whispering. "I'll get up and dressed soon, don't worry I'll leave."

"It's fine. Stay." He replies and I furrow my brows. "If you want to go then go but I'm alright with you sleeping here." What the heck happened to the Malfoy I knew last year?

"Where would you sleep?" I ask.

"On the sof-

"No. You shouldn't sleep somewhere else other than your own bed because I'm here. I'm okay to just sleep...together. Just sleep." I interrupt and he chuckles.

"Alright. I'll be back in an hour or two." He says and I nod my head before closing my eyes again.