chapter 61.

"How do you feel?" The girl asks as she grabs the water from me and twists the cap onto the bottle before placing the water on the table beside the bed.

"Alright." I shrug. "My head kills like a fucker."

"Very tasteful language-

"Okay get the fuck out." I interrupt before Granger can finish her stupid sentence and Parker looks back at her friends. "Not you. These imb...actually this imbecile."

"Don't say that." She scolds, looking back at me and I hold my hands up my side my head in defence. "But...I'll see you guys later."

"Okay." Potter mumbles and Granger casts the two of us one more look before turning around and walking away with her friends.

She's such a bitch.

As soon as the door closes, Parker holds my hand and I stare at her as she strokes my hand with her thumb. "I'm so sorry about her, I don't know why she's being so rude." Parker apologises and I sit up. "What are you doing?"

"Come here." I say and she shuffles to sit beside me on the small bed. I put my around around her and she rests her head on my shoulder before wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm glad you're okay." She announces and I tilt her head up to look at me. "I thought you'd have some broken ribs or something."

"God, I'd kill myself." I complain and she chuckles. I analyse her face and even though she just laughed she looks as if she's been crying.

Her cheeks are a bright shade of pink along with her nose and I would blame it on the cold except her eyes are also the same colour."

"Parker, I'm fine." I repeat and she nods her head. "You were worried."

"Of course I was. It looked like a gnarly fall, Madam Promfrey herself said that you're lucky." The brunette explains and I laugh. "What's so funny?"

"How come I'm relaxed and you're not?" I ask and she rolls her eyes before sitting up properly. She grabs one of my hands as she nervously plays with it and I stare at her.

"Should I go?" She suggests, glancing at me.

"No I want you to say." I clarify and her cheeks flush pink as a bright smile spreads across her face.

• ISABELLA'S POV •

It's stupid that those six words are having this effect on me.

Heat in my cheeks, butterflies in my stomach and goosebumps everywhere. He's being...nice, which is a contrast to how he was yesterday.

Speaking of.

"Why were you in such a bad mood yesterday?" I questions and he shrugs. "Oh."

"What? Did you expect some complicated answer?" He asks and I slowly nod my head. He laughs and I tuck my hair behind my ears as I continue to play with his fingers. "When can I leave?"

"It depends on how you are overnight." I explain and he tuts. "Got somewhere to be?"

"My own bed." He answers and I roll my eyes. "I might as well as be sitting on cardboard right now, there's no difference."

"Be grateful you weren't seriously injured." I scold and he rolls his eyes. "I mean...I'm glad you weren't seriously injured."

"Oh yeah?" He teases and I nod my head once more. "Why?"

"Don't be stupid." I mock and he chuckles.

"You wouldn't be able to live without me." He cockily states and I roll my eyes.

"Like I said, don't be stupid." I repeat and he smirks.

"Out." Someone snaps from behind me and I turn to see Madam Promfery with a glass of water and pulls in her hands.

"Five more minutes, Professor?" I plead and she rolls her eyes. He's been up for around five minutes and I've talked to him for three.

"Out!" She repeats. "I let you stay for three hours, you need to leave. I exhale deeply before looking back at Malfoy. I plant a quick kiss on his cheek and he cups my face in his hands before bringing his mouth to my ear.

"The Slytherin password is Pure Blood. If you want to go there you can." He whispers and I smile once more.

"Bye." I quip, kissing his cheek once more and he releases me from his grip as I stand up and nod at Madam Promfrey before leaving the hospital wing. The boy has been awake for five minutes and I've only talked to him for three of those minutes, we didn't even get to talk properly.

He's okay, that's all that matters.

Watching him just lay there with his eyes closed and not moving a muscle was a weird experience that I never want to go through again. Usually, he's confident, tall and always has a lot to say but he was silent.

I stand outside of the hospital wing for a few seconds, debating on where to go. I could go to the Slytherin common room except Draco won't be there so there's not much for me to do or I could go to the Gryffindor common but my friends won't be there yet so, again, there would be nothing for me to do
until they come back.

I decide and briskly walk down some steps to the dungeons. The temperature drops a few degrees and I pull my sleeves down to my fingertips as I pull out my wand and point it at the common room door. "Pure blood?" I skeptically say before flicking my wand.

The lock clicks.

I attempt to open the door and I smile once it opens but the common room is empty. It looks different when there's nobody here.

I find Malfoy and Blaise's dorm and the door is fortunately unlocked. I enter the room and find the shirt I wore to sleep on the floor, along with the pyjamas Malfoy wore. I grab both of them and stuff them in some basket that I noticed in the bathroom from this morning. I remake his bed before sitting on the freshly splayed duvet with one of this books in my hands.

The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn.

As soon as I get to chapter 9, the door opens and (as expected) Blaise enters. "Hey...what are you doing here?" He voices as I close the paperback book.

"Dray gave me the password. I didn't want to sit in my room alone so I thought...this would be better." I answer and the boy closes the door after himself.

"Even though you're still alone?" He asks and Pull my lips into a thin line.

"Well, I'm not alone anymore. I have you." I quip and he chuckles. "He woke up, by the way...Malfoy."

"Okay good. Does he know about what you-

"No and I want it to be a surprise." I grin. "I want to tell him when he's not high on pharmaceuticals and when he can actually register it."

"He's going to propose to you when you tell him." Blaise jokes and I laugh.