chapter 53.

• DRACO'S POV •

"No." I say as soon as I enter Blaise and I's dorm. He scoffs and I turn to look at him as he opens his mouth to talk. "No."

"What do you mean-

"No." I interrupt once more and the brunette rolls his eyes at me. "I don't want to hear it."

"Hear what?" My friend laughs as I remake my bed, making sure that the pillow is in the correct place. "I was just going to ask you why you didn't tell me-and why you lied?"

"Because this shit is already complicated enough, I don't need you guys making it harder." I answer honestly and he kisses his teeth. "Especially Pansy."

"Okay we'll I'm not Pansy." The boy shrugs and I inhale deeply. "And I won't tell her either."

I stay silent and keep my thoughts to myself. He said last time that he wouldn't tell anyone and in his defence, he didn't, but I would rather him not know about Parker and I.

"Whatever." I shrug, climbing onto my bed. Something slips out of my pocket and onto the duvet and I grab it. I turn it around so I can see it properly. 

I chuckle once I see it.

"What is it?" Blaise questions and I look up at him. I turn it so he can see and he squints his eyes. "Is that Parker or is it some guy with really long hair...and a beard?"

"It's Parker." I reply and the boy laughs. "From when we drew on her face."

I turn the picture back around so I can see it once more and I smile a little.

"Fine. Grab a camera." The brunette says and I waste no time in standing up and grabbing the polaroid camera from my bedside table. I look through the lens and watch as she pouts and I can't help but laugh before snapping the picture.

She looks weirdly...pretty.

"One more." I quip, grabbing the polarioid that I just took. I shake it before slipping it inside of my pocket meanwhile Parker poses as if she is blowing a kiss. I snap the picture and smirk meanwhile she begins to wipe the rest of the ink off of her face.

• ISABELLA'S POV •

I hum to myself as I search for my friends in the common room. I can't find Hermione and Ron but I do notice Harry sat with a book in his lap. "What are you revising for?" I question, plopping onto the seat next to him.

"Potions." The boy replies and I peer over to see how far along he's gotten. "But if I read any more, my eyes are going to start bleeding. Should we go to see Hagrid?"

"Yes!" I agree and the brunette smiles before snapping the book shut. "Where are Ron and Hermione."

"They went looking for you but I told them you were helping Blaise revise yet they still left so...I don't know where they are." Harry explains and I smirk. "But we'll go to see Hagrid without them."

I nod and Harry stands up so I follow his lead and we exit the common room together. "How was it...being with Malfoy's best friend? Was Malfoy there?"

Lie.

"Yeah he was there but it was fine, we didn't speak." I respond and Harry hums. "I mean...it was awkward but I wasn't there for him, I was there for his friend."

"Tell that to him and you'll piss him off even more." Harry teases and I laugh.

The two of us trudge along the grass on our way to Hagrid's hut and we knock on the door, causing Fang to immediately start barking. "Who is it?" Hagrid shouts.

"It's Harry and Bella!" The boy beside me replies and it takes a few seconds before the wooden door swings open. "Hey Hagrid."

"Hiya." The man voices, moving aside. The two of us enter the small hut meanwhile Fang jumps up me, barking. I smile and stroke his fur before sitting on the sofa. "Where're the other two?"

"Probably off getting married." I quip and Hagrid laughs. "But how have you been?" Harry sits next to me and Fang jumps onto the sofa for more attention. Harry leans over and strokes the dog's back before it rolls over for some belly rubs.

"Been good. How has school been?" Hagrid questions, preparing a cup of tea for us all. Harry answers and says that it's been 'alright but the revision for exams is hard'. "I could help yer if yer want. I don' remember a lot but I'm good at charms."

"I might actually take you up on that." Harry replies and Hagrid chuckles as he passes us steaming cups of tea, which we immediately place on the coffee table.

"Bella, have you and Cedric been to tha' new coffee shop in Hogsmeade yet? I heard the croissants are a right good seller." Hagrid converses and Harry seethes.

"Uhm no we haven't." I answer and Harry looks at me. "Cedric and I broke up."

"What?" Hagrid questions and I pull my lips into a thin line before nodding. "When was this, aye? What happened?"

"...Malfoy kissed me." I answer honestly and the man drops his cup of tea. Fang begins to bark at the smashing of pottery and he jumps off the sofa.

"Bugger off, Fang!" Hagrid scolds as he attempts to keep the dog away from the spilled liquid. Harry and I scurry to get a cloth and we help to clean it up. "You and that demon child?"

"I mean I wouldn't call him a demon child but sure." I laugh and Harry cocks his head as if he could disagree with me.

"Cedric saw, aye?" Hagrid guesses and I slowly nod my head. "Isabella...so you and Malfoy are together?"

Lie.

"We were but then we broke up." I answer and Hagrid smacks his lips together as we finish cleaning up the tea.

"Blimey, Isabella." Hagrid reacts and I laugh nervously.

{AN: WHAT SONG DO BELLA AND DRACO REMIND YOU OF? IMO - POISON (BRENT FAIYAZ). WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER?}