chapter 84.

I actually allow her to spend the last ten minutes of the lesson writing down the answers and I play with her hair instead of doing the work. "Mr Malfoy, what did you get for question thirty?" Professor Victor asks and I scratch the back of my neck.

I can't even see the question on my parchment.

He looks at me expectantly and Parker turns to look at me, smiling. "Uhm.." I look down at my parchment even though the last question there is seventeen.

"One thousand, two hundred." Parker whispers, hardly moving her mouth.

"One thousand two hundred." I repeat, louder and the Professor smiles.

"Thank you, Miss Parker." He says, "five points to Gryffindor, five points from Slytherin. Next time do the questions, Mr Malfoy."

"Yes sir." I quip and he turns his attention to Pansy and Blaise who are sat at the far corner in the back of the room. "Dickhead."

"It's not his fault that you didn't do the work." Parker scolds, slapping my hand away from her hair.

"Whatever." I shrug and she looks at me teasingly.

"Sorry." She randomly says and I furrow my brows. She grabs my hand again and places it on top of her head. "I didn't mean to.."

Oh.

"I'm not pissed." I clarify for her, removing my hand from her head. I don't actually know what she's apologising for but I don't want to make her feel like she has to apologise. "Do you know when we next go to Hogsmeade?"

"I think it's next week." She answers, "why?"

"Just wondering." I quip and she smiles at me. "You're going with your friends, I'm guessing?"

"Yes...who else would I be going with, Elizabeth?" The brunette questions and I grimace at the mention of her name which Parker seems to find funny.

"Well maybe." I shrug, "But no I was...do you want to..."

She's going to say no.

"Never mind." I decide and she furrows her brows. "Don't worry about it, I was just...saying random shit."

"Oh okay." She nods, "But I have a question."

"Yeah-

"Will you go to Hogsmeade with me?" She interrupts and I tut, "What? Is that a no?"

"I was going to ask you." I complain and she rolls her eyes.

"But then you backed out. It's not my fault that you're a loser, Mr Malfoy." Parker insults and I scoff. "Now I have to go. I need to go and tell my friend, Hermione, about a date I'm going to have with my boyfriend at Hogsmeade."

I smile and she kisses my cheek before standing up as Professor Victor dismisses everyone.

I'll be seeing her again in another five minutes.

"Did you do it?" Blaise asks as we walk to Transfiguration and I shake my head, "Pussy."

"No she just did it before I could." I defend and he raises an eyebrow. "Relax, she didn't propose to me."

"You're proposing to her?" Pansy almost yells and she covers her mouth. "Since when were you going to propose to her."

"Where the fuck did you get that from?" I ask and she rolls her eyes, "I'm not proposing, God- Pansy, I'm eighteen."