chapter 96.

"As I'm sure you all know, tomorrow is your Hogsmeade trip." McGonagall announces and I glance at the boy beside me. Does he remember we're supposed to go on our date? "Your last Hogsmead trip of the term so I'm warning all of you, I do not want any trouble and have to go through the hassle of expelling every single person who causes it so please...be on your best behaviour...that's for you Mr Malfoy."

A few students laugh and turn to look at the blonde.

"Don't worry. I have other plans this year, Professor." He guarantees before looking at me and I hide my smile with the sleeves of my robes.

He makes me blush so easily.

I look away from him and turn my attention back to Professor McGonagall who makes us do another mock exam.

After Transfiguration, we have another boring day of lessons and nothing really exciting happens in them except for Hermione sending paper birds at Ron because he added way too many beetle eyes in their brew (in potions), which causes Malfoy and Blaise to 'win' once again.

Once the day is finally over, all Harry and Ron can talk about is the mischief that they want to get up to during Hogsmeade. "The two of you aren't deaf, right?" Hermione questions and I chuckle. "You guys heard what McGonagall said."

"Yeah but she says that every year when it's the last time we go." Ron reminds and Harry nods.

"That doesn't mean that she won't do what she said." Hermione defends and Harry rolls his eyes.

"It's fine." The boy quips and Hermione looks at me with a desperate expression plastered on her face.

"Please. Help me." She begs and I laugh. "With Bella and I there, we will prevent you guys from being idiots."

"Actually...I'm going to be with Malfoy...for a bit." I correct and they all look at me. "A date...type...thing."

"Since when?" Hermione complains and I smile as an answer. "Words, please."

"Since...I don't know. Since he told me." I shrug and my friend rolls her eyes.

"Which was...." She questions and I shrug once more. "So do you even know if you're still going together?"

"I'm guessing so." I reply, "In Transfiguration he told McGonagall that he had other plans and then he looked at me."

"So you don't know." She confirms and I bite my tongue to prevent myself from rolling my eyes and instead, I nod my head. "...doesn't sound very concrete."

"It's fine." I reassure and she hums. I shake my head and decide that she's a slight bit upset because I'm ditching them for my boyfriend...but it's a date.

I'm not doing anything wrong, right?

***

The next day, I make sure to dress in the best outfit that I packed and I end up changing outfits multiple times before deciding on the one I want. Due to the fact that it's Hogsmeade and it's winter, I don't think a dress is wise so I rule all of those out and decide to wear a brown turtle neck with a beige mini skirt and thin, almost see-through, tights. I wear matching brown boots and a beige beret and spend fifteen minutes debating on whether or not to wear the hat but once I look outside and spot the mini white snowflakes I decide to wear it along with a beige coat with dark brown buttons.

I spend another fifteen minutes doing some minimal makeup and I avoid the comments Hermione throws at me (I shouldn't be making such big of an effort).

I give my permission slip to Professor McGonagall before leaving and I stand at the back of the Gryffindor line along with my friends and when we finally start moving, Ron doesn't even try to hide his excitement.