chapter 92.

"No- can you just listen to me?" He complains as I pull my tights over my legs.

"Why? So that you can persuade me to do what you want to do? No. I'm not doing that." I shrug, putting on my skirt.

"Please don't leave." He begs and I roll my eyes. "Come on...just sit down and we'll talk about this."

"No!" I shout, "I'm not continuing this relationship for it to end the minute we leave school, what's the point? There isn't one so just let it go."

"Stop. You're blowing this out of-

"Draco I've dreamt of travelling and being a journalist since I first learnt how to read! I'm not having some stupid and immature boy throw my life off the rails so you can leave your sweet talk and your comments to yourself!" I yell and he balls his hands into fists.

"Plans can change." Is all he says and I scoff.

"Not mine." I shrug, changing out of the grey t-shirt into the pristine white button up.

"Two years. I'll travel with you for two years but after I've worked my way up the ministry." He decides and I shake my head. "That's not...that's not good enough for you?"

"No. I'm not waiting for your life to be sorted before I can even begin mine. You can own the ministry, great, but I'm not going to be by your side for the newspapers." I say and he groans loudly.

"I can't do more than two years, Parker, I've had my working life sorted for years and I can't disrupt it for you." He complains and I shrug.

"Neither can I." I agree, "Which is why I'm saying that we should break up."

"But I...don't you...journalism is a boring career path, Parker, you won't be satisfied." He comments and I scoff.

"Please don't try to manipulate me." I complain and he rolls his eyes.

"H-how did you go from sucking my dick to now yelling at me?" He questions and I cross my arms.

"I didn't know what a selfish git you were." I insult and he tuts. I put on my tie and comb my fingers through my hair before slipping on my shoes.

"Don't go, Parker. At least finish eating what I made for you." He pleads and I put on my robes for grabbing the half-eaten piece of toast. I take another bite before throwing it back onto the plate. "Can we please sit and talk about this."

"Listen, we're both not going to throw our lives away just for each other so why should we continue to argue about this?" I ask and he stays silent. "Exactly."

"No but...please. Don't leave for this." He begs, walking towards me and tucking my hair behind my ears. "Talk. We'll talk about it. I pick that."

I push him away from me so his hands drop from my face and I cross my arms. "We need to compromise." He begins, "How long would you be in places like...Washington?"

"I don't know. I haven't even started yet." I answer and he tuts. "...maybe for two weeks or something." 

"Okay." He nods. He says nothing else and leaves me more confused than ever.

"Okay what?" I question and he huffs.

"You can travel and I'll go with you for like a few days but then I'd have to get back to the ministry and we'd have to send letters to each other to communicate, if we even have time for that, and I guess the kids would have to stay with me but of course I wouldn't have time for that so we'd probably have to get a nanny...even though I don't really trust those, our house elf could just deal with them so we need to interview some house elves. And you'd probably have to come back to London for a bit so we could pick a house-

"Stop." I interrupt and he immediately closes his mouth. "Thank you."

"Don't...don't leave me- here. Don't leave here." He stammers and I smile slightly. "I meant don't leave here."

"No you didn't." I smile, shaking my head and he rolls his eyes. "I love you...I never meant that you had to come with me. I just wanted you to be supportive of what I was going to do."

"...we both know by now that I can't be without you." He says and I smile even harder. "Get the smile off your face."

I giggle and walk towards the dorm door. "I'm going to have to go now." I announce and he places his hands on my hips before pushing my against the door. "I need to brush my teeth."

"Well I won't kiss your lips then, I'll do something else." He suggests, burying his head in my neck and attacking the skin with kisses. I put my head back and pull my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"As much as I love this and the idea of you fucking me at eleven in the morning is very appealing, I need to get my stuff for first period and finish getting ready." I say and he smirks against my skin.

"You're a tease, Parker." He says and I chuckle. "I'll be expecting your arrival tonight."

"It's too bad you'll be expecting it all night." I correct and he rolls his eyes. "I can't stay, the thought of what you'll do to me is too much."

"You're not funny." He comments and I laugh.

"I'm very funny." I reply and he kisses my cheek. "Bye! I'll see you in Potions."

"Best believe that I'll be waiting for you to arrive." The blonde says and I smile. I close the door behind me as I leave and I untuck my hair from behind my ears.

We've mostly sorted out our future and that thought makes me grin like Ron in Honeydukes.

Kids.

We spoke about kids.

We only brushed over the topic but we still went over it. I don't really like the thought of a house elf brining up our children instead of the actual parents but I understand where he's coming from and it depends on what time in our life that I conceive.

I can't believe I'm even thinking about it.

Kids,

with Malfoy.