chapter 22.

The blonde finally moves and he pinches the bridge of his nose; closing his eyes. I just admitted to him and myself that I feel something more than hatred for him and now I feel the most scared and vulnerable I have ever felt.

I am praying that he doesn't break my heart.

"I hate you so fucking much." He states and I can feel a lump forming in my throat. I don't know why I'm about to cry but I am and I hate this feeling.

Karma really is a bitch.

"I hate you with literally every fibre of my being but since you fucking kissed me I cannot think straight. Kissing you is all I think about and it makes me hate you even more, if I'm being honest." The blonde says and I can't help myself as I sigh in relief.

I lean over to him and tilt my head to kiss him, our noses brushing against each other. I shouldn't kiss him, not right now. I bite the inside of my bottom lip and Draco brings his thumb to my mouth and pulls it from under my teeth and shakes his head, "don't do that." He scolds, running his thumb along my lips. "Kiss me." Butterflies rise in my stomach at his two words and I adore the way he's pleading for me.

I close my mouth and press my lips against his. His cold tongue brushes over my lips and he pushes it inside of my mouth. He tastes the exact same as last time: minty. My body feels as if it's been set aflame and once Draco's fingertips touch my hips, I feel it scorching. The butterflies flutter even more as I continue to kiss him and Draco pulls me closer towards him. I lean onto him like I did last time, trying my hardest to not melt to the floor. I use one hand to keep myself steady and I use my my other to wrap around the side of his neck. I have been waiting for this, for this feeling to return and I'm thankful and happy that it has.

• DRACO'S POV •

"You two sure as hell love kissing each other don't you?" I pull my mouth away from Parker's and turn my head to see who the fuck had the audacity to interrupt us. Her hand drops from my neck and I release her from my grip on her hips.

Blaise stands in front of the two of us with his arms crossed and a smug smirk plastered on his stupid face. I glance at Parker and her cheeks are flushed a deep pink colour. Her lips are plumper from kissing me and she is breathing heavily.

"What do you want?" I rudely ask, turning my attention to my idiotic friend. I don't mean what I'm saying about him and I'll probably like him later but right now I'm pissed because he just interrupted us.

"I came to find you. We've got Quidditch practice but we're late already so do you want to continue sucking each other's faces or can we go?" Blaise answers and I notice Parker tucking her hair behind her ear.

She does that a lot.

"We can go." I decide and without looking back at the girl I just made out with, I stand up and push Blaise to get him to start walking.

• ISABELLA'S POV •

I watch him walk away with Blaise right next to him, leaving me flustered and embarrassed. I was expecting him to at least nod as a goodbye but he didn't even look at me. As soon as Blaise arrived, he looked at me once and that's it.

I stand up before someone comes and sees me sat here with colourful cheeks and a frown plastered on my face. I gather my hair to one side and make my way to the Gryffindor common room. If Slytherin are practicing that means that Harry and Ron are not so therefore I can go and speak to all of my friends.

I open the door to the common room and see them all sat by the fireplace. Hermione has a book in her hands but she doesn't seem to be paying any attention to it as she talks to Ron. Harry sits in silence, warming his hands by the fire and I slowly walk over to them. The brunette looks up at me and so do the others. "Hi." I squeak.

"Hello." Hermione simply replies and it's different than the lecture I was preparing myself for. I don't know if I prefer this one word or the speech I'm sure she's already made in her mind.

"I hate him." I quickly say and Ron puffs air into his cheeks and closes his eyes. "And I know I should have come and told you guys about the kiss but I was so scared of you all judging me that I didn't want to do it. I should have told you where I sle-

"Why are you telling us this?" Harry questions, interrupting me and I close my mouth. "The only person you should be explaining yourself to is Cedric. Personally, I think you made a mistake by kissing Malfoy; a big mistake but we don't really have a say in what you do so...it's okay."

"I did explain myself but he's not listening." I defend and Ron blows the air out of his cheeks.

"Because you kissed the guy the two of you have hated for the past seven years." Hermione snaps at me and I cross my arms. "You can't be mad at him for being upset with what you did-

"I'm not!" I clarify and she sits back and closes her book before looking at me.

"Yes, you are. You can keep saying that you apologised and maybe you have but that isn't going to make it okay. Cedric isn't the villain in this situation Bella, you ruined your relationship, you kissed someone else and you have no reason to be mad at him." The girl argues and I try my hardest not to roll my eyes.

"You think I don't know that?" I question and she shrugs at me like she thinks I don't. "I know what I did and I know I hurt him, what I'm mad at is that he won't stop. I understand what I did and I know how much I messed up but I don't want Cedric!"

"Then who do you want? Malfoy?" Harry questions, staring at me like I'm crazy. "I'm not saying that you're a bad person but are you mentally sane? The boy has bullied you and us and Cedric! Now you're telling us that you kissed him."

"You just said that I shouldn't be explaining myself to you guys!" I point out and Ron stares at the fireplace in front of him. He's the only one who hasn't really said much on the situation.

"I changed my mind!" Harry decides and I roll my eyes.

"Why are you trying to deflect?" Hermione argues, raising her voice slightly. "We're your friends and we're trying to help you out here but you're not making that very easy!"

This is the exact reason that I didn't want to tell them.

"Help me out with what?" I half laugh, half shout. "I don't need your help! You guys are my friends, not my parents so stop acting like them and stop lecturing me about something that I already know!"