chapter 65.

• DRACO'S POV •

"Here come the Brady Bunch." Pansy announces, pointing behind me with her fork. Lizzy laughs before turning around and she hums.

"You intolerable miscreant!" Granger insults before slapping me across the face. I groan and grab the back of my head.

"I have a concussion, you asshole." I remind and she gasps and covers her mouth while Weasley, Potter and Parker catch up with her.

"You misinterpreted what I said, Bella." Lizzy states and they turn their attention to her. "I only stayed so late because I was making friends."

"It's Isabella. My name is Isabella." Parker corrects and Elizabeth smiles.

"We got off on the wrong foot. You should come by the common room tonight, all of you." The girl suggests and Parker looks at me. I shake my head and she raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, okay." She decides and I already know that she's doing it to spite me.

"Parker can I talk to you?" I ask and she rolls her eyes before nodding her head. I stand up, grab her hand, and take her outside of the hall. "What? I mean, what? Why did Granger slap me? Why are you acting like this-

"Acting like what? What am I supposed to think when some girl just shows up, she's sat awfully close to you and then she tells me that she was in your room at twelve?" The brunette defends.

"I didn't do anything, though, Parker." I repeat and she crosses her arms. "I promise."

"...do you like her?" The girl asks and I push my cheek out with my tongue. "Malfoy. Do you like her?"

"I mean- she's...I don't want to lie but I don't want you to get the wrong idea." I stammer and her cheeks flush pink while her eyes turn red. "Parker-

"So you like her then." She half asks-half states and I slowly nod my head. She inhales deeply and pulls her bottom lip in between her teeth. "So what should we do? I mean..."

"No. We're not doing anything." I decide and she scoffs. "Parker she's pretty, yeah, whatever but I want you."

"That's stupid." She comments and I roll my eyes. "I'm not competing against some other girl, I'm not doing that. If I'm not enough then go, just go sleep with her, marry her, date her, I don't care but don't keep me in the mix and play with my feelings if your feelings towards her are stronger than they are towards me."

"Baby-

"No, I'm going back inside." She interrupts and I huff as she walks past me. I run my hand through my hair before following her inside the hall and to the Slytherin table. She stands with her friends while I sit down.

"Everything ok-

"Shut up." I snap, cutting off the girl who has made everything difficult and Parker leaves with her friends. I run my hands down my face and groan.

"What happened?" Blaise asks and I huff once more.

"I don't even know." I answer honestly and Lizzy seethes. "But it doesn't matter. We have a game to prepare for."

• ISABELLA'S POV •

I hate this.

Before I left, yesterday, it was perfect; everything was perfect. We had a good time but then this Elizabeth has shown up and ruined everything.

She's messed with my head.

He loves me...so he says. He says a lot of things and takes them back but I believed him up until Elizabeth said anything.

We were finally good but that's ruined. Our streak is gone and now we're back to where we were when we were on the verge of breaking up.

"She's..." Ron trails off as he tries to describe her. We all walk to Transfiguration for our first lesson while Ron tries to think of a word. "Bold. She's bold."

"Really Ronald? It took you that long?" Hermione questions and I laugh. "Bold. It took you that long to think of the word 'bold'?"

"There is many words in the English Language." He defends and Harry chuckles as he eats the last strawberry that he took.

"Are, Ronald. Are. There are many words in the English Language." Mione corrects and I smile.

We pile into the classroom once McGonagall lets us in and everyone else joins. Blaise takes his seat next to me meanwhile Lizzy stands at the back of the classroom waiting to be seated. "Ah Yes, Elizabeth Becker. Please sit by Mr. Zabini, Miss Parker you can take your original place and Miss Parkinson you can sit next to Mr Potter."

Oh.

I stand up as Elizabeth swiftly walks towards me and she offers me a smug smile. I tuck my hair behind my ears before sitting in my old seat next to Malfoy. "Okay now that everything is settled." McGonagall begins as Pansy sits next to Harry.

The woman begins talking and Draco's cold hand brushes my thigh. I glance at him but he keeps his eyes focused on McGonagall. I slap his hand away from me and he tuts before placing his hand on my thigh once again. I cross my arms as he strokes it and I look at him once more.

"Focus." He scolds, whispering and I roll my eyes before turning my attention to McGonagall. She explains that next lesson we will be having a mock exam to keep us prepared and that today we will be doing another practical lesson.

We are supposed to turn water into wine and Malfoy makes a very biblical joke which even McGonagall laughs at. She dismisses us and goblets full of pearly water appear in front of us as she sits at her desk. She pulls her glasses down to the bridge of her nose and begins to mark papers in front of her.

"You go first." I say, pushing the golden goblet in the blonde's direction.

"So we're back to this?" He asks as he removes his hand from my thigh. "Arguing and only ever talking in this lesson?"

"Okay I'll go first then." I decide and he scoffs. "We haven't broken yet, Malfoy."

"Yet." He repeats, shaking his head. "Parker-

"Are you going first or me?" I snap and he sighs. "I'm not talking about this anymore.

"You don't have to talk, you just have to listen to me." He quips and I look at him. "It's like I said yesterday. You're with me right now and the same goes for you. I'm with you right now, not her and I'm exactly where I want to be."

"She's bold." I repeat what Ron said and the blonde furrows his brows. "She likes you and she's making that well-known. You're not shutting her down."

"I have." He defends and I shake my head. "I told her I have a girlfriend-

"That's not shutting her down. That's implying that if you didn't have a girlfriend then you would have slept with her by now." I claim and he stares at me. "What?"

"Do you remember how much it pissed me off that Blaise saw you wearing only my shirt?" He questions and heat rushes to my cheeks as I remember that night.

It was an intimate night.

"Yes." I answer and he smirks, seeming to notice my scarlet cheeks.

"Did I admit that I was jealous?" He questions and I slowly shake my head. "Oh...well I was, still am." I cross my legs as his hand strokes my thigh once more, resulting in heat flowing through my body. "You're mine, Parker, and I'm all yours so ignore her."

"Okay." I decide and he smiles. "Now can we actually start? I'm not failing these exams because of you."

"Go on." He shrugs, and I pull my wand from my robes pocket. "But you're coming over tonight. I need to thank you for the broom."

"You already have thanked me." I remind and he shakes his head with a smirk on his face.