chapter 72.

• BELLA'S POV •

I talk with Hermione for a while before we both fall asleep due to the amount of food we consumed.

I explain my very weird dream to my friends at breakfast - I got chased by fluffy who then turned out to be Snape who turned out to be (what I imagine) Mr and Mrs Dursley to look like.

"If it turned out to be a pig you wouldn't be very far off." Harry quips and we laugh. "Trouble's here."

"Huh?" Hermione asks and we both turn to see Elizabeth stood behind me with a smirk on her face and her arms crossed. "Oh."

"You didn't forget about our little chat, did you?" She questions and I pinch my fingers to prevent myself from slapping her again.

I don't like her tone nor her attitude.

"Of course not." I prettily reply and I offer her a fake smile before standing up and following her out of the hall. If I didn't love Malfoy I wouldn't be talking to her but I know (for some odd reason) they're friends and I don't want to create any inconvenience.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot." She begins as soon as the door closes behind me and I scoff instead of rolling my eyes.

"You tried to get my boyfriend to kiss you." I reply and she smiles - it's fake.

"I'm hearing you loud and clear and I apologise." The girl says and I cross my arms. "You got there first and I should have taken that for an answer but I didn't and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for provoking you, which resulted in you slapping me."

"You deserved it." I shrug and she chuckles.

"I know." The girl nods, "so can we please restart? Malfoy is your boyfriend and he's my friend. We shouldn't make him choose."

"I agree." I comment and she smiles once more.

This one doesn't seem fake.

"Great!" She sighs happily and places her hands on her hips, "We're all going to try and 'revise' tonight because I seem to have chose the worst time to come here, do you want to join? Draco says it's your scene. Apparently you'll thrive."

I laugh and tuck my hair behind my ears.

"Yeah, I'll do it." I respond.

"Good! It's going to be after the feast so come whenever you can." She schedules and I nod my head.

I decide to walk to potions and am joined by other Slytherins and Gryffindors in a matter of minutes. "What did she say?" Ron questions as we enter the classroom and I sigh.

"She apologised." I quip, sitting down at the table we usually sit at. I glance over to Slughorn's desk as he grabs fresh pieces of parchment and opens a potions book. Hermione and Harry stand at the bookshelf as she makes him stand there with piles of unnecessary books in his hands. "Have you two talked?"

"Yeah." Ron answers and I turn my attention back to him. "I'm guessing she told you that I kissed her?"

"She did." I smile and he chuckles. "So what now? Why do you guys not talk in front of Harry and I?"

"Because it's awkward." He complains, "We both don't know what to say when you and Harry are around."

"Say what you want to say." I shrug, "We won't judge. Harry and I saw this coming from a mile away, trust me when I say that it's not like we have any strong negative opinions." 

"...alright. I'll try but I don't know about Hermione." The ginger quips as the two brunette walk towards us.

"She thrives off other people's energy. If you try then she'll try." I quip just as the two reach us. "Are there any books left on the shelf?"