chapter 74.

"What changed your mind about liking Lizzy?" Blaise asks, sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Technically I didn't know if I liked her or not and now I know that I don't." I correct and he stares at me as if I'm insane. "What?"

"Would you have cheated on Parker?" He asks and I furrow my brows. "Malfoy, would you have cheated on Parker?"

"No." I answer honestly. "God, Blaise, I know I'm not I'm not sounding the best right now but when I say 'I love Parker' I mean it. Lizzy just tripped me out by asking that stupid question."

"So you actually wouldn't have kissed or done anything with Lizzy?" He repeats and I roll my eyes.

"No I wouldn't." I shrug, "I'm allowed to like girls, right, just as long as I don't act on it."

"Not to the point that you're questioning your whole relationship." Blaise corrects and I cross my arms. "Don't talk to Lizzy, at least for a while."

"You seem to forget that Parker and I were good before Lizzy came here." I smirk, "I'm not throwing that away."

"You're so sure, how?" He questions, "I mean, you said you were confused so why are you so sure now?"

"Because last night I thought about it, I mean, there wasn't much to think about but I still thought." I answer, "One hand we have Lizzy: she's pretty, she's bold, whatever nobody gives a fuck. On the other hand we have Parker: She's also pretty; she's not bold but she's smart. And I like embarrassing her, not in front of everyone but when it's just the two of us...that's not everything but I'm not going to sit here and gush about Parker with you."

"So you compared their personalities?" He asks and I nod my head. "You shouldn't have had to compare."

"I know but I was...scared." I admit, "I don't want to lose Parker but thinking of how difficult it is whenever we fight just...annoys me but then I realised every relationship has it's problems. I fight with you guys all the time, the only difference is that I don't care if I fight with you guys."

"Wow thanks." Blaise rolls his eyes and scratches the back of his neck. "You didn't tell Parker about liking Lizzy, did you?"

"...kind of." I respond and he smacks his hand over his face and groans. "Relax we're not going to fight over it, I ended the fight before it."

"And?" He questions, "What'd she say?"

"In all honesty she said she wasn't going to compete against some other girl." I reply and Blaise nods his head. "But it's fine because I was all over Parker in front of Lizzy so Parker would know I love her and so that Lizzy would get the idea. I get two birds with one stone."

"No, you killed one bird with one stone and you injured the other." The brunette corrects and I roll my eyes. "Is that why you were all over Parker today, so that Lizzy would get the message that you're taken?"

"No I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm not wasting my energy on a dumb bitch who doesn't know what the sentence 'I have a girlfriend' means." I complain and he laughs.

"You don't like her." He states.

"Yeah I don't." I agree, "but what makes you say that."

"Because when you were getting feelings for Parker you were very, very careful about saying anything rude about her. Also, because you're sexually frustrate-

"Stop talking." I interrupt before he can embarrass the both of us and he rolls his eyes. He opens his mouth once more and I hold my finger up. "Shush! No. I don't want to hear it."

"I'm going to say it anyway." The boy shrugs and I groan, "I already know that you and Parker have fucked cause of truth or dare but how many times, Malfoy?"

"Is this not some sort of evasion of privacy?" I question, "I'm not saying anything without a lawyer or my girlfriend present."

"So once." He guesses and I roll my eyes. "I just sorted this out for you, be grateful. You just need to fuck Parker and then all is good and I will be out of the room until you tell me you've done it. Unless you don't want to fuck her because it was bad."

"I'm not...that's so...why..." I stammer, "I'm not some type of...'love-making machine' I actually do it when the type is right. And no it wasn't bad, I didn't even want it to end- but I'm shutting up before you can say anything."

"Whatever. Don't listen to me then." He rolls his eyes and I raise an eyebrow. "Just let me know when you think you're going to do it because-

"I know why!" I interrupt.

• BELLA'S POV •

"So he does still like me?" Hermione nervously asks, playing with her fingers, and I smile before nodding my head. "Thank you!"

"He wouldn't lose feelings for you after a kiss, Mione, he's not like that." I shake my head and she slowly nods hers. "You guys have only just started to date you need to find your niche and then it'll all stop feeling so awkward."

"How long did it take you and Malfoy because I don't think I can do this much longer?" She questions and I think of a little bit.

We never went through an awkward phase, from my recollection. I could be wrong but I feel I would remember something like that but I don't.

"We didn't go through it." I answer honestly, But that's because we kissed before getting together and kept it as much to ourselves as we possibly could for...obvious reasons. You and Ron were friends, Malfoy and I hated each other. It's different. There's no friendship lost between Malfoy and I but there is with you and Ron but that's okay."

"...how long do you think it will last?" She chooses to ask again and I hum.

"A week at most but it depends on you and Ron." I quip and she smiles slightly. "You guys will be fine, don't worry."

"Thank you." The girl hugs me and sighs happily. "Now, we can go back to revising."

"I'm actually going to the Slytherin common room to revise with Malfoy and his friends...Lizzy weirdly invited me, do you want to come?" I question and Hermione seethes.

"Don't take this the wrong way but I still don't like her. If I'm in her presence for longer than five minutes I think I might cry." The girl answers and I laugh. "You have fun though, just don't slap her. I beg you."

"I don't think I'll have much of a chance if Malfoy's thinking like that." I complain and Mione chuckles. "Who knew he'd stop a fight one day?"

"Who knew you'd get into one?" Hermione adds and I nod my head while laughing. "When are you going over there?"

"Not until after the feast so we could actually revise a little bit now?" I suggest and Hermione earthly nods before grabbing every school single book that she owns.