Chapter Three

What did you guys think of the first two chapters in this new story that I'm writing for you guys? I hope you guys are enjoying it as I like the ideas that I have planned for you guys. Let me know what you guys all think. Now, onto Chapter 3.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter Three: About this Pregnancy
Part One: Celebrating the News

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The conversation that she and Matt just had in the bath this evening was just one of the reasons why Gabby had this new spring in her step ever since she learned that she was pregnant with her child, as it made her believe that Matt was going to be in this with her for her entire pregnancy; and that was just something that she wasn't sure about the entire time. As you all know, he was never the biggest fan of her getting pregnant in the first place. But for him to now agree to helping her through it, here in Puerto Rico; that just put the biggest smile on Gabby's face, and it made her really happy that this is what they are going to be doing for a while. He is going to let her be pregnant, and she is going to be able to give her husband his biggest dream; she is going to be able to give her husband the child that he has ever wanted. And that truly was a reason to celebrate, the fact that she is going to be the one who makes Matt a father for the rest of his life; and that was amazing.

But not as amazing as the outfit that she was wearing for him tonight. Oh, that was going to make Matt smile even more than the new that she's pregnant with their first child (in her opinion). The reason? Well, Gabby is currently wearing some very sexy lingerie that she already knows Matt is going to love seeing her in the moment he turns around to see her. And it was why she was currently on her way to the kitchen rather than stay in bed (which was the original plan for her). Matt wanted her to stay in bed and just wait for him to come back and join her with the snack that he was getting for the both of them in the kitchen. But that definitely was not what Gabby wanted; rather, she wanted to take this opportunity to tease her husband and make him want her more than anything in the entire world (which he already does anyways). But still, after he sees the lingerie that she's wearing; he's going to want to run his hands all over her body. He's going to love it.

She can already see that being the case when she walks over to him. But first, that's what she needs to do. She needs to walk over to her man and let him wrap his arm around her waist. Then, he can hold her close to him and just run his hand all over the sexy lingerie that she's currently wearing for him right now. Oh god, the look on his face when he sees the lingerie that she's wearing tonight is going to be perfect. But he's also going to want to take it off at some point, that's another thing that she is definitely expecting. For him to want to rip it off of her. And she is ready for that. For him to want to take it off of her body as soon as he can. So, she's glad that she's hormonal. And that's all thanks to the baby she's currently pregnant with. But now, just to walk up her boxer-clad husband. Fuck those tight boxers that he's wearing. It's already turning her on, and he's not even facing her. That's when she went to walk up behind the love of her life.

 That's when she went to walk up behind the love of her life