Chapter Twenty-Three

Hi Readers, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. But, as you know; that was just a teaser of all the conversations that the couple are going to be having with each other together. And I really hope that you enjoy all the conversations that I have planned for them to have today, as I can't wait to write them for you; and truthfully, I'm still wondering myself what the conversations are going to be. This, of course, being due to the fact that I do not plan ahead. Rather, I just go with the flow and see where the story takes us. So, just like you, I'm always kept wondering where Matt and Gabby's journey to parenthood to their twins are going to go. Now, how about we see where Chapter 23 takes us? Enjoy my dear readers.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way back upstairs after enjoying a nice breakfast with Gabby this morning, Matt smiled as he took a moment to read the text messages that he was still receiving from his in-laws; them having just realized that he said that Gabby was still asleep when her mom came upstairs to bring them breakfast (which was delicious by the way). So, while making his way up to his and Gabby's room, he was also texting the both of them to calm them down; as well as telling them that the breakfast was well appreciated, and just how they truly did want to have it served to them in bed anyways as he was much too comfortable with Gabby (who was awake when breakfast was brought to them) to get up. But now, they're done eating and plan to spend some quality time together in bed. So, they would really appreciate it if they could please be left alone. And yes, that was exactly what Matt just texted them. But now, he was done and was able to set his phone down on his charge.

He no longer needed to use his phone, nor could he as his arms (and hands) were required elsewhere; that being on his wife's gorgeous body (whom he plans on holding in bed for a while). God, he can't wait to just get in bed with the sexy woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; his sexy wife. But never could he imagine the sight that was going to be in front of him as he walked into their room, the sight of his sexy wife standing at the end of their bed right now in some very sexy lingerie; lingerie that she had to know was going to tease him the moment he walked into their room. And that was exactly what she was doing right now. Teasing him in the best way possible. "I swear, it's like you just love to torture me; baby, you know when you stand at the end of our bed that way, in lingerie like that...it's a huge tease." Yes, Gabby decided to change the lingerie that she was wearing ahead of their day in bed together; into something sexier.

Rather than wearing some underwear and a bra, she was now wearing a tight Teddy that hugged her in all the right places. From her thighs, up her body, right up to around her breasts; it truly was the perfect lingerie for her to wear when they are just going to rest (and hold each other close) in bed. But before he could make his way over to his beautiful wife, Matt decided to make his way over to his side table. "Hey, where are you going?" Matt laughed when Gabby asked him where he's going, proceeding to set his phone down on his charger. "Calm down baby, I was just setting my phone down on my side table so that I can concentrate on you." Gabby smiled when she heard Matt tell her that, as that was exactly what she wanted him to do; she wanted him to concentrate on her, as she loved him when she had all of his attention on her. Oh, and those nice muscles of his wrapped tight around her body. She just knows that's going to happen today for sure.

The truth was, that was exactly what the both of them wanted to do right now; they just wanted to hold each other close, as they relaxed in bed with each other. And there truly is nothing like them holding each other close, as they love each other more than anything in the entire world. But enough stalling, it's now time for Matt to get close to the woman of his dreams. Moving his hands to Gabby's hips, Matt smirked as he stepped close to her before feeling her put her hands on his chest. Meanwhile, he got nice and close to her while wrapping his arms around her. "I swear, you are so sexy." Gabby smiled when Matt called her sexy. "Oh, does that mean that you like what I'm wearing right now?" Matt smirked when Gabby asked him whether he liked what she was wearing, moving his hand to her neck before leaning in and proceeding to kiss her softly. "I don't feel worthy of you wearing this for me." Gabby was confused when she heard Matt tell her that.