Dream Chapter Sixteen

What did you guys think of the first chapter that I just wrote for you guys? I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I hope you guys will let me know if you do. I would love it if you guys gave me some feedback of what you love of my chapters. Thanks again. Now, how about we get back to it. Here we go guys, Chapter Sixteen – Part Two of my Dream Chapter. Please note that I just have this feeling that this dream may be longer than I originally expected. So please, enjoy!
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dream Chapter Sixteen: Best Friend Magic
Day One – Part Two: Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Firehouse 51, 1360 S Blue Island Ave, Chicago
The couple ended up parking across from the firehouse (rather than next to it), realizing that it might be easier (and safer) for them to park there so that they can make sure that they stay out of the way in case the house has to respond to a fire. And that was just the right thing to do, as it meant that their life was going to be much easier; especially when the boys just started to get a bit cranky. Turning his head to look at his wife, Matt took a breath before grabbing her hand. "Do you think they're hungry?" Gabby shook her head. "We just fed them on the plane. It's because we stopped. I think Andy might've just tried to fall asleep. You know him and the car." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling. "My mom says I used to do the same thing when I was a baby." Gabby agreed with her loving husband when he told her that, taking a breath as he went ahead and put her seatbelt up. But first, she looked at him. "What's first?" Matt was confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Gabby then looked at him, making him realize just what she meant. "Oh, you mean what are we doing first in the house?" Gabby agreed with her husband when he asked her that, asking him whether they are going to talk to Chief about Sylvie; or whether they are going to take it easy and talk to their friends first. The truth was, Matt wasn't sure. "God, maybe they should've talked about it on the way here more. But I think, what we agreed to at the airport was that; we were going to introduce the boys to the house, then we were going to pull Chief and Sylvie aside. Then, we can talk to them together." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, nodding. "And the house can take care of the boys while we talk to Boden and Sylvie, well you can confront her." Gabby took a breath. "I'm just not sure whether I even want to let her be alone with the boys at any point." Matt shook his head when he heard Gabby say that, not wanting that either.

"Baby, they won't be. We can leave the boys with Herrmann, or even Cindy if she's here. I think she is though, as I see her car right there." Gabby then turned her head and smiled, seeing her get out of the car. But rather than come over to them, she was going to walk into the firehouse.. "Let's ask her for some help." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling. "Make sure you check the door." Gabby agreed and smiled as she grabbed his hand. "I promise, I will baby." Gabby then went ahead and got out of the van, wanting to ask Cindy for help. "Oh Cindy!" Cindy then turned her head, seeing one of the firehouse's favorite couples there. "If it isn't Gabriela Casey!" Gabby laughed and smiled as she went to go stand next to the van. Afterwards, Cindy proceeded to make her way across the road. "What are the odds that you came here at the same time as me?" Gabby smiled when her friend asked her that, walking over to her so that she can hug her right now. "Christopher is going to be so jealous that I got to see you both before him." Gabby agreed, hugging the elder woman.

"By the way, thank you so much for all the tips that you've given me. God, I never knew raising twins would be so hard." Matt laughed when he heard his wife say that, walking to the back of the van they rented so that he can grab the stroller. "Matthew, shut your mouth...because I'm using this as our anniversary trip. We have a hotel, and I brought something for you! If you want it, behave! Or else, you only get it on our actual anniversary in Puerto Rico!" Let's just say that what Gabby just said shut the husband up right away, him wanting to have her wear whatever she plans on wearing for him tonight. "God, how old are your twins again?" Gabby laughed. "2 ½ months." Cindy just stared at the new mom when she said that. "I don't want to hear that! You look amazing for someone who just gave birth 2 ½ months ago! To twins nonetheless!" Gabby laughed and smiled at her friend when she said that. "Thank you so much for taking over the financials."