Chapter Nine: Pregnancy Plans - Part One

Hi Readers:
Sorry that the last chapter was so short, however I promise that I'm going to try my best and keep working on making the chapters longer for you guys (and keep my average number of words per chapter above 4,000 words). Hopefully, I can do that for you guys; but I will take me time to do that. Now, if you guys have any ideas for my story (that can easily lead to 4,000 word chapters), then let me know by sending me a message or leaving a comment. Thanks again for reading, enjoy!
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way upstairs after bringing his and Gabby's plates downstairs (and washing them), Matt smirked as he walked into their room once again to see his sexy, lingerie clad, pregnant wife standing at the end of their bed in a way that is without a doubt an attempt to turn him on; and it's working, as he finds the way she's standing right now very attractive. The way she was standing, if you could see how she's standing, would definitely make you feel the way he's feeling right now; craving her and wanting to just walk up to her so that he can take her in his arms and make her feel his love. And he's sure that's the intentions that Gabby had behind wearing the lingerie she's wearing right now, to get him to want her and take her in his arms; and he was definitely not going to complain if that was the whole point of her getting all dolled up in this lingerie she's wearing and standing seductively at the end of their bed this morning, as it was extremely sexy to him.

Even though she's pregnant, the lingerie that she's wearing fits her like a glove; and it truly is a gorgeous sight to see, which Gabby HAS to be well aware of. But the truth was, Matt was going to miss seeing her wear this sexy lingerie; but he can live with her not being able to wear the lingerie for a while, as it's for the sake of their child. The reason she's not going to be able to wear this lingerie for a while, it's because she's going to have to let her stomach grow; that way, their child can continue to grow inside her each and every day. And that's going to be nice. But for now, Matt is going to enjoy whatever chance he gets to admire her (and her body) wearing sexy tight lingerie; after all, it is a real turn on. And it was going to lead to him doing something all day, he was going to run his hands all over her body (which is exactly what Gabby likes feeling him do when she's wearing this type of lingerie). Lingerie that he can admire, yet he can also take it off quite easily.

It's lace lingerie, and it's also very revealing; and that's why Gabby is wearing it, as she wants to cuddle up to her man and let him run his hands all over her body. It's the least she can do when she isn't going to want him today; yes, you heard that right. Gabby is going to ask Matt if they can just hold each other close, and not have sex; as that's what Gabby really wants to do today. She just wants to take it easy with her man as they hold each other close, especially for the sake of their child; which is something that's really on her mind. "Wow." Gabby smiled at Matt when she heard him say 'wow'. That clearly meaning that her husband likes the sight that's in front of him this morning. "I can only assume by that reaction; you like what I'm wearing?" Matt nodded, agreeing with his gorgeous wife when she asked him whether he likes the lingerie that she's wearing right now. "Of course, I love the lingerie that you're wearing. It's beautiful..." Matt then walked up to her.

Putting his hands on his wife's hips, Matt smirked as he took one last chance to look at the gorgeous lingerie that she's wearing for him right now. He then went ahead and stepped close to the woman of his dreams, bringing her against his chest in the process before wrapping his arm around her back; therefore, making sure that she can't move away from him. And now that she's stuck against his chest, Matt moved his hand to her neck before leaning in and kissing the woman of his dreams softly; and that was another thing that Gabby wanted her husband to do, to kiss her nice and slowly as they held each other close right now. Whenever he kisses her, it makes her smile more than anything in the entire world; and that's just a fact that she will never be able to deny, especially when he's wearing his boxers like this. They are such a turn on, and she wants to run her hands around his body all day today. "And I love your boxers, as it shows off your muscular chest."