Chapter Fourteen

Well, that was a bunch of good news for the couple. Now, I wonder what they're going to do next; if you know you know, then think again readers...as things are about to get crazy (and sexy). Hope you enjoy this celebration of that news.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

11 AM – Casey Home, Puerto Rico

It didn't take long for the couple to start celebrating after they got home, stripping off pretty soon after walking into their home. But before they decided to celebrate in bed, they decided that they wanted to take a bath together. The reason? They had this feeling that they would be in bed for the rest of the day, meaning that they wouldn't have a chance to take a bath later tonight; but they were fine with that, as it meant that they were going to have a bunch of fun in bed, and a bunch of cuddles with each other. And the reason for the cuddles and celebration? The fact that they are going to be having twins this summer. A dream come true for the both of them, as it's been something they have wanted for their entire lives; a nice little family of their own. Stroking his wife's stomach, Matt bent down and proceeded to kiss her neck softly. Moaning as Matt did that, Gabby put her hand on Matt's and just smirked as she played with his wedding band. The one that she gave him and that was going to stay on his finger for the rest of their lives as he was going to be her for years to come.

And those years were going to include raising a family, two of their children being born this year; two of their children being in the bath with them right now. And that felt amazing. Just the idea that they're going to be having twins is perfect. Running his finger up and down Gabby's arm, Matt smirked as he bent down and kissed her shoulder softly. That's what he's been doing a lot ever since they got in the bath together. But Gabby just had a feeling that there was another reason for all of the kisses that Matt was giving her right now. Turning his head, Matt kiss his wife's neck and smirked as they are both holding each other close. Yet, at the same time; Gabby decided that it was time for her to address what was on both of their minds right now. How Matt's feeling right now, as Gabby is just sure that he's not feeling the best right now with all of the kisses he's in the midst of giving her right now. "Baby, I want you to talk to me okay? I want you to tell me what's going on in that head of yours." Matt took a breath when he heard Gabby say that having expected her to bring this up.

But, he wasn't ready to talk about it yet, as it meant that he was going to have to really think about the feelings he was having right now; the feelings of regrets that he was having about all of the things he said to her in Chicago. Yes, they already spoke about it when they were on their romantic getaway in Chicago, but Gabby knew that was not the last time that Matt was going to want to talk about it; rather, he was going to want to talk about it now...and she was fine with that. Anyways, not like they aren't going to just be staying in bed today. Yes, they are just going to be staying in bed today as they want to celebrate all of the news that they got at the doctor today. The fact that she no longer has an aneurysm, and the fact that they're having twins this year. Two babies for two years of marriage. Oh god, that sounds nice. But now, it was time for Matt to mention the thing that he needs to talk about. Talk about the fact that he had no reason to yell at her like that. No reason to be that rude just months earlier. "I need to talk to you about something." Gabby agreed with Matt.

"What's wrong baby?" Matt then kissed his wife's forehead. "The way I spoke to you in Chicago, the way I told you that you can't have a baby; all those things I said, they should've never be said. They should've never been said, and it was all due to someone reading the wrong chart. If we just had the right chart, then we would've been okay." Gabby took a breath when Matt said that, hating the fact that he was still beating himself up for what he said. Moving his hand to Gabby's stomach, Matt just held the woman he loves close to him while she rolled over onto this chest. Meanwhile, Matt wrapped his arm around her back this morning and just smiled as he is very comfortable. He then wrapped his legs around hers as he kissed the top of her head, smirking as he is very happy with the woman of his dreams. "Matt, I promise that I can forgive you. I promise, I don't blame you whatsoever for you saying that." Matt was confused when she said that. "How can you not?"