Chapter Five

Hi Readers:
Sorry it took me so long to get Chapter 4 out. It just had some troubles with how I wanted it to end. But, I think it had a nice ending. Now, I am going to try and get Chapter 5 (and maybe even Chapter 6) out to you guys tonight. So, let's not waste too much time when it comes to how much I want to go on and drabble at the start of the chapter. Rather, it's time for me to just write for you guys as Matt and Gabby ring in 2019 together, in Puerto Rico. Hope you keep enjoying.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter Five: About this Pregnancy
Part Three: Are you Mad at Me?
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That question came out of nowhere (in Matt's opinion). "Are you mad at me?" Those words were still ringing in the husband's head as he thought or what to stay to his wife. The wife he loves more than anything in the entire world. Why she would ever think that he was mad at her right now, he doesn't know. Has he been acting a way that makes her believe that he's not happy with the fact that they're pregnant with their first child? Sure, is he scared that she's pregnant with their first child? Of course, he is, as it could kill her. But he could never be mad at her over the fact that he's pregnant. This isn't her fault; if it's anybody's fault, it's his due to the fact that he's the one who got her pregnant with their child. And that's a fact. Looking at his wife, Matt decided to roll over onto his side (and lay Gabby down on her back) so that her could look down into her eyes. However, Gabby was not the happiest about this. "Matt, I said that I don't want to have sex."

Matt agreed with his wife when she said that. "Who said anything about us having sex baby? I am just laying down you on your back because I want you lay down next to me in a minute. I don't want to have to look down at you as we talk right now. I want you to be right next to me so that we're looking into each other's eyes, and I can talk to you that way." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling as that sounds incredible. "I like the sound of that. It's perfect, and exactly what I want too." Matt nodded as he got comfortable on his side. Afterwards, he watched as Gabby got close to him. He then proceeded to grab the snack that he still had next to her. "Oh shit, the snack." Matt smirked. "I made sure to keep it still. It's on our tray still." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. She then watched as he brought one to her lips so that he could feed her a pretzel. Smiling, Gabby ate the pretzel. Afterwards, Matt took one and went to eat it.

He then went to grab some more when he realized that they were (already) out. "Seems like I'm already out of pretzels." Grabbing the bag, Matt then proceeded to get up so that he can throw it in the garbage. "Hey, where are you going?" Matt then proceeded to walk away and just smirked as he walked away to the garbage, setting the empty bag of pretzels in there. Afterwards, he turned around to look at his beautiful wife so that he could get right back into bed with her this evening. "I was just putting that in the garbage, don't worry. I'm not going far, as I do not want to be anywhere other than in bed with you baby." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "Not that I'm really complaining considering it means that I get to stare at that nice ass of yours." Shaking it, Matt smirked as he knew that teased his gorgeous wife. "Not fair!" Matt smirked as he turned around and looked at his beautiful wife. "Totally fair, as you do not like wearing a bra!"

Gabby laughed when Matt said that. "That's different, as I am not the one who takes off my bra. Last time I checked, that was you my dear husband." Matt nodded and just agreed with Gabby, proceeding to walk over to her. Afterwards, he went ahead and make his way over to Gabby so that he could get in bed with her. Afterwards, he is madly in love with this woman, and he wants to just take it nice and easy with her. That's all they want to do anyways. With her being the most beautiful woman in the entire world, Matt knows that he is very lucky to have the woman he is currently about to climb into bed with as his wife. That's always going to be the truth. But now, he just needs to address what she asked him as soon as he's in bed with her once again this evening. Walking up to his side of the bed, Matt smiled as he went to get back into bed with Gabby. Got, she truly looks very beautiful; and he honestly believes that he's an a very lucky man this evening.