The Creator's Sims

Author: Xi Chi Mu

    Introduction:

    Asahina Sumiya, fifteen years old, likes to play games. He thinks that he is just an ordinary person in a world full of weird people.

    #港黑#

    "Asahina cadres, this mission you are docking with the detective agency."

    #學園城市#

    "Asahina, what are you doing? Didn't you agree to fight NO.1 on the top of the Forbidden City to prove who is the best student? Is it the strongest superpower in Yuandu City?"

    #水產家庭#

    "Don't run around, you, as an outside consultant, have to protect the boss!"

    #打戰客#

    "Xiao Mi, you assist me to complete ten missions, I I’ll buy you the Island of Greed.”

    Moriya, who finally realized that things were not simple, gradually became desperate.

    Asahina Nasumiya, fifteen years old, has the super power of "simulating life". Not only that, but he also seems to have a magical identity-the creator.

    He thought he was playing The Sims RPG, however, The Sims came true!

    "My name is Asahina Sumiya. You may not believe me if I tell you, but my superpowers can not only open vests, but also control the whole world."

    The text of the text was provided by my good friend, Mrs. Menghua! ! ! Love her so much! ! !

    Group pet text group pet text group pet text!

    OOC, Ju Lei, is said to be very unfriendly to people with embarrassment.

    Content tags: Hunter,

    Zongman, Youth Manga, Wenye Search keywords: Protagonist: Asahina Nasumiya ┃ Supporting role: Hong Kong black, beat the enemy, Italian style ┃ Others: One-

    sentence introduction: I have multiple vests! But unfortunately fell off the horse!

    Comment on the work:

    Asahina Nasumiya, the creator of the world, is ignorant of her mysterious identity. He turned into an ordinary male high school student and entered the holographic game to play games, eager to find the bond of friendship in this "false" world. Just when he successfully became the top executive of the three organizations, turned into the youngest son who beat the enemy Hakka, and was about to punch the chairman of Academy City, he was shocked to find that these five worlds seemed to be connected. The language of this article is humorous, the plot is compact, and the sparks created by the protagonist's whimsy and the collision of the characters often make people laugh. The full text unfolds with the protagonist's lost horse as a clue, making readers not only look forward to his lost horse, but also long to see him spread his wings on the verge of losing his horse to save his precarious vest.