35

Chapter 35

    Moriya returned to his room with a sad face, but when he opened the door, he found that Kurt was standing by the bed and staring at Qi Ya who was sitting on the bed.

    The weird atmosphere between the two was broken with Moriya's return.

    "Kiya, didn't you say you're going to take the hunter exam? We'll prepare for it when we get home." Moriya pulled Curt to sit on his bed without any consciousness, and he himself sat on the bed between the two. In the middle,

    he was still dangling his two short legs.

    The hunter's license is definitely his main source of information, especially after Zeno made it clear that he would not be allowed to set foot in such a dangerous place.

    Apart from this, he can't think of any other convenient and reliable source of information.

    ...You can find information dealers, but what Je Nuo said both inside and outside the meaning reveals that the Dark Continent is linked to the interests of great powers, so ordinary intelligence dealers cannot obtain this level of information at all.

    So, can I only try the Hunter's License with a little detour?

    Although it will be more troublesome, there is no problem in terms of time. After all, the hunter exam only takes less than a week.

    I thought that Qi Ya would be happy after hearing his words, but who knew that the boy's big blue cat pupils suddenly dimmed.

    "...The hunter exam, only those over the age of twelve can take part." The

    implication is that Moriya dumplings who are only ten years old are not eligible to participate.

    Moriya snapped his fingers and summoned his transformation gun. The next second, the small ten-year-old dumpling suddenly turned into a sixteen-year-old boy.

    The black-haired boy laughed wantonly, he stretched out his hand to brush the broken hair on his forehead, and said proudly to Qiya: "Then what do you think of me now?"

    Qiya's eyes lit up instantly.

    At this time, the black-haired boy in kimono said coldly: "But the hunter exam needs to check the ID card. No matter how your appearance changes, your identity information cannot be changed." As he said, his dark red eyes He glanced at Sen Ya coolly: "Is there something wrong with what I said?"

    Sen Ya: "..." Gan! What's with this feeling that as soon as he refuted it, he would be killed in a second? !

    Qi Ya resolutely blocked Kurt's eye knife for Semi, he put his arm around Moriya's shoulder, and

    softly snorted at Kurt: "What is this? Just tell Mi Ji, Wouldn’t it be enough for Xiao Mi to have a new ID card?”

    Wonderful! Moriya looked at Qi Ya with bright eyes.

    "Third Brother, it's better not to think about this kind of thing too simply." Curt stood up, and he tidied up his sleeves. "Whether Second Brother will agree to help is still a question."