76

Chapter 76

    [The beginning of this story is that a transfer student came to Nishinozawa's class.

    And this transfer student is the young lady of Suzuko's family.

    Suzuna Heavy Industries is a well-known brand in Japan and even the world, and Suzuna Nadeko is the eldest lady of the Suzuna family and the next heir appointed by default.

    As a well-known wealthy family, Suzuko's surname, coupled with Suzuko Nadeko's innate temperament of a young lady, immediately exposed her identity. ]

    Qi Mu: "..."

    Is he so tall? !

    Sure enough, is this an inevitable part of the harem manga? No matter what class of people they are, they have to be picked out for you and put into the party team, so as to satisfy the different preferences of readers.

    Nozaki Umetaro, a terrifying man who knows this well, Saiki said secretly in his heart.

    [It turns out that the newly-appeared female character Nadeko Suzuko had a very "good" memory with Nishinozawa when she was young.

    When she was six years old, Nadeko Suzuko chose to run away from home because her beloved bird was unfortunately raised to death by a servant at home.

    "I have always been the marginal figure in the family. No one cares about a cowardly child like me. What's more, I have a brother who is two years older than me. He is the most promising heir in the family."

    " Xiaoniao's death was, in the final analysis, just because everyone was indifferent to me, even the servants had a priority in their hearts, and I was always the last one." So,     distraught Nadeko resolutely ran away from home. Not long after, she met a magical little friend, a black-haired little boy named Aze.     The other party had been standing beside Nadeko who was squatting on the spot and crying loudly, until Nadeko raised his head with tears in his eyes, the little black-haired boy shook his head in disbelief: "It's the first time I've heard such a stern crying."

    Nishinozawa, who is also six years old, already has a very rich vocabulary. When Nadeko raised his head because of the other party's sudden accusation, Nishinozawa said very sincerely: "Why don't you cry for a while? I will learn it too. In this way, Then I can scare Lily."

    It was a hundred times more terrifying than the female ghost's wailing, and it was a terrifying weapon.

    But Nadeko didn't understand the other party's meaning, she thought it was a kind child who made a special trip to comfort her.

    So, Nadeshiko, who had been away from home for a long time, said to the beautiful little boy, "I, I want to go to the bathroom."     Nishinozawa

    : "??????"

She needed someone to accompany her, but Nishinoze still considerately led her...

    to the men's restroom.

    "Eh, eh? What is this?" Nadeko looked at the urinal curiously and asked.