53

Chapter 53

    After a long silence, Sammy had an epiphany.

    ... Isn't this tm the impression of Dazai, the leader of the world next door? !

    At that moment, Moriya thought of many things.

    That's the way it is, no wonder this person always looks inconsistent, and he speaks and does things very carefully. Although he was puzzled before, he didn't think carefully.

    damn it!

    So it's not the essence, it's a double... Bah, it's a clone!

    Dazai, the leader of the world next door, unexpectedly came over quietly——!

    Moriya almost crushed the corner of the table.

    Maybe it was because his eyes and expression were too ferocious, Dazai immediately looked at Dazai who walked to the table, and said righteously: "I said at the beginning that this method would not work, why didn't you choose to tell Mori the truth frankly?" What?" His voice was very serious, "Apologize to Moriya for your deception."

    Osamu Dazai: "??????"

    He had never seen such a brazen person! As expected of him:)

    Moriya: "..."

    He squinted his eyes, and his suspicious eyes began to wander between the two Dazai Osamu.

    Osamu Dazai sat calmly on the other side of Moriya, with his hands folded around his chest, showing a calm smile, and said to Moriya with a smile: "He is me, how can you believe my words?"

    Moriya: " ..."

    Gan! What you said is so reasonable that I am speechless.

    Osamu Dazai squinted his eyes and looked at his other self, with undisguised disgust in his kite-colored eyes: "You really hurt people a thousand times and yourself a lot." He smirked and said, "Do you want to be hated by Moriya?" ?"

    Osamu Dazai showed the same standard smirk when he heard the words: "At least he will hate you."

    Osamu Dazai clicked his tongue lightly, and once again felt that his other self was really an annoying existence.

    The person involved, Moriya, is now in a tangle.

    It is true that it is fun to beat Zazae for a while, and it is always fun to fight Zazai all the time. It is difficult for him to give up such endless entertainment. However, Fyodor, an old ghost, also needs to accept the iron fist punishment.

    It's hard to dispel the anger in Mori's heart without beating him up.

    Moriya sighed, and said in a sad tone: "Why did it become like this... The first time I caught the Russian who wanted to beat me up; the first time I met the double Dazai at the same time. These two happy things are intertwined Being together, I should have had such a happy time like a dream. But, why did it become like this..."