5

Chapter 5 Day Five of the Game

    Moriya has played so many high-risk worlds and has not died because of running slowly.

    While running away, he reported the situation on his side to Shiba.

    "Dad, did you hear what those two spiders said just now? These people already know how to beat the enemy Hakka."

    Xiba's calm voice came from Sen Mi's earphones, "You did a good job, Xiao Mi , you don’t need to participate in the next thing, go back to the hotel and meet your grandfather.”

    Moriya was taken aback, he had no idea that Zeno was here.

    ...Wait, doesn't this mean that the brigade is super strong? !

    To beat the enemy, four people were dispatched to deal with one of the targets.

    And he, by himself, overthrew two brigade members!

    Moriya bounced and ran all the way to the hotel, but halfway through the run, he suddenly found that his mission prompt box kept flashing.

    He casually clicked on the task bar, and was surprised to find that the development of his large-scale main task concept ability had been completed.

    Only then did he react belatedly. It turned out that Nian was the ability that allowed him to successfully defeat Fei Tan and Xia Ke with his combat power just now.

    Moriya immediately called out the character panel, the color of the whole world instantly darkened, and time froze.

    "Congratulations to the player Asahina Sumya for completing the large-scale main mission to activate the ability to read (Part 1)"

    such a simple reminder, and then it disappeared.

    Moriya couldn't believe his eyes!

    What about the promised large-scale main missions with generous rewards? !

    He squinted his eyes and looked at the suspicious upper word in the mission description, that is to say, does he have to complete it to get all the rewards?

    After Moriya returned to the hotel suite, he saw Zeno standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows as soon as he entered the door.

    He yelled and rushed towards Zeno, "Grandpa! You don't know how strong I am today, I killed two spiders!" For some

    reason, Sen Mi felt that Zeno's smiling expression froze for a moment.

    "By the way, Grandpa, why didn't Dad tell me that you are also here to perform this task? What is your job? Is it to assist Dad in killing spiders?"

    ...It is to protect you, brat.

    Zeno muttered in his heart.

    Where can I call it off?

    That's obviously a blessing from God plus insidious tricks, if those two spiders really want to fight with Sen Mi, how can this brat survive until now.