62

Chapter 62

    The knight with all eight ribs severed used an archangel's breath on himself with difficulty.

    This is the life-saving card in the game Isle of Greed. No matter how many injuries or terminal illnesses, as long as you are sprayed by the archangel, you can immediately be revived with full blood.

    "...What's the matter, I thought I had drawn the simplest card, but who knew it was actually a king bomb?" The knight who had recovered from his injury muttered, rubbing his head.

    However, the ability to think is really interesting. Thinking of Fang Accelerator's weird mechanical claws, the knight narrowed his eyes slightly.

    It is necessary to inform the head of the team

    and Mori knows nothing about the grievances between Yifang Accelerator and the knight, all he is thinking about is Yifang Accelerator's ability to read.

    This uncle is really a ruthless person, not only can he be ruthless to others, but also to himself.

    "I heard that you have set strict restrictions on yourself," Moriya said walking beside Accelerator, "The poison produced by your mind ability does not exist in this world, so even if it is in you If you take this kind of poison, you will die."

    Fang Accelerator sighed exaggeratedly, and immediately knew who had informed Moriya, "That old woman—" "Why

    , if Bisji didn't tell me, you still don't want to Tell me?" Moriya's eyes suddenly became very dangerous.

    Accelerator clicked his tongue softly, "...It's not a big deal at all?"

    Moriya was speechless, "It's not a big deal? What do you think? Why do you want to be so cruel to yourself?" hand?"

    Accelerator's eyes suddenly became blank at that moment.

    He suddenly recalled the Floating God Realm floating on that piece of white sand, and the image of that lonely god looking down with yearning eyes, for some reason, clearly appeared in Fang Accelerator's mind again.

    He never thought that Sen Ya would have such eyes.

    "...That doesn't suit you at all." Accelerator murmured in a low voice.

    "Huh? What are you talking about?" Moriya didn't hear his words clearly.

    However, Accelerator did not answer his thoughts.

    Why is there such a person, an existence above everything?

    Moriya is a god, but also a lonely traveler.

    Even though this is just a game field for the gods, and Fang Accelerator is just a very inconspicuous mortal among all living beings, he is still arrogant and wants to use his own existence to fill the loneliness in the heart of the gods.

    Thinking of this, Accelerator couldn't hold back a low sigh.

    ...he is so stupid.