32

Chapter 32

    Just when the three of Moriya were about to walk around the corner, Moriya suddenly remembered a very important thing. He grabbed Shinichi and Qi Mu and dragged them back.

    "I suddenly remembered that I hadn't gone to the dessert shop to buy coffee jelly yet, so I bought it first before going there." Just like that, Sen Mi pulled the two of them into the dessert shop beside him without any explanation.

    After Mori packed two coffee jellies for Saiki, they walked out of the dessert shop again.

    At this time, the orange-haired youth had already passed the corner.

    Saiki turned his head to look at Chuya, and once again lamented Moriya's magical creator ability in his heart. This kind of wonderful ability with its own radar, and it has not been noticed by himself, is really too amazing.

    As long as that key person is not around, he can perfectly avoid these realities forever.

    Perhaps Qi Mu's eyes were too straightforward, and even those who had been in the underground world for many years immediately felt other people's sights. He turned around instantly to find the person who was watching him secretly. When his eyes touched the black-haired boy's When looking back, Zhong also stopped in place immediately.

    That back view...why does it look so much like Ami? !

    Just when Chuya was about to rush up to stop the boy in school uniform, Guangjin Liulang's steady voice brought him back to his senses, "Master Chuya, the monitoring has been checked, and I have sent someone to— ——” Halfway through speaking, he realized that the orange-haired youth looked a little dazed, and he couldn’t help shouting in a low voice: “Lord Chuya?” The

    orange-haired youth finally came back to his senses, and he looked at Guangjin apologetically, “I’m sorry Just now, I suddenly saw a person whose back looks like Ami."

    Hirotsu was also a little surprised, then he nodded understandingly, "You and Lord Moriya have always had a good relationship, so it's not surprising that this happened."

    Chuya shook his head, "Obviously Ami is still working at the Armed Detective Agency at this time. Well, maybe this brat is reading me behind his back and asked me to go back to Yokohama early and continue to be his driver. In this case, I have to work harder and go back quickly." Just do it."

    There is always a look of connivance subconsciously in his blue eyes when he mentions Sumiya, but he himself seems to know nothing about it.

    Guangjin Liulang followed Chuya, thought for a while, and said honestly: "Perhaps, this also means that you miss Moriya-sama."

    "Huh?! Don't be joking!" Zhong felt uncomfortable The brim of his top hat, after a few seconds, he sighed in a low voice, "...complete the mission earlier this time, Guangjin.

    " I'll let you go back to Yokohama to meet Moriya-sama."

    "...Hey! It's not so strange, Hirotsu!"

    After returning home from school, Moriya plunged into the holographic game room.

    After a whole day of surviving in the wild, he finally met a strange person in the afternoon of the second day.