50

Chapter 50

After washing Akutagawa thoroughly, with Moriya's consent, the dancing king who was about to collapse finally came out of the bath.

"Senior Moriya--! One day, I will kill you-"

Akutagawa was standing beside Moriya and said harsh words, but before he could finish speaking, he was ruthlessly suppressed by Moriya.

Moriya's black butterfly directly turned into a tape and stuck to his mouth precisely.

Akutagawa's eyes widened, his whole body exploded with rage, wishing he could die with Moriya, Tachihara Michizo and Hirotsu Yanagi hurried up to hold Akutagawa who was crazy online.

These two people are really the first two big, they never expected that the simple task of sending Akutagawa to the bath would have such a magical unfolding!

I always feel that if Akutagawa and Moriya-sama continue to get along, after the hot spring trip is over, Koguro will lose an excellent employee.

That's right, it's Ryunosuke Akutagawa. The cause of death was violent death from anger.

For the sake of Akutagawa Ryunosuke's health and longevity, the two are going to pull him away from this land of right and wrong immediately.

... If you stay for one more minute, the dark dancer will transform into a dark powder keg.

Then Moriya stopped them: "By the way, where is Chuya? Why didn't you see him all night?"

Tachihara and Hirotsu looked at each other tacitly, and now it seems that Master Chuya can only be used to divert Master Moriya attention.

"When we came down, he was still in the upstairs room. For some reason, he looked a bit distressed." Li Yuan said quickly.

When Moriya heard this, he immediately left the three of them and Dazai Osamu who was soaking in the hot spring, and happily rushed upstairs, "Then I'll go find Chuya first!"

Looking at the back of Moriya leaving alive and kicking, Both Liyuan and Guangjin heaved a sigh of relief.

At least Akutagawa's dog's life can be regarded as saved!

But Akutagawa struggled.

Looking at Akutagawa, who is constantly dying, Tachihara Michizo said angrily: "Master Akutagawa... you should cherish the good times now, isn't it good to be alive?"

Give you another ten years and you won't be able to beat Moriya My lord, I advise you to recognize the reality and cherish your life from now on.

When Moriya found Chuya, the orange-haired youth was still struggling with whether he should wear swimming trunks.

"Chuya, why haven't you gone down yet?"

Moriya's sudden appearance shocked Chuya, and he hurriedly stuffed his swimming trunks back into his bag.

Moriya took a look, "So I was looking for swimming trunks, didn't I find it? If so, let's go to the hot spring together!"

He also extended an invitation to Zhong.

"Wh-Where are the others?" Zhong also asked a little stuttering. Isn't he going to put on his swimming trunks and go into the water with Ami under the eyes of others? !