78

Chapter 78

    Mori had no idea what kind of impact he had brought to the enthusiastic people. He had already joined forces with Polnareff.

    "Yo, Ami, what do you need me to do for you?" Polnareff greeted Senya boldly, and then his expression suddenly became a little sad: "So, why do you have to find me? Ask Giorno to contact me? Don't you save my contact information?!"

    Moriya scratched his head with some guilt. There is no way, as a busy business god, he basically does not carry a mobile phone. After all, he can just teleport if he wants to find someone, so there is so much trouble.

    Since being rescued by Senya, Polnareff has become Enthusiasm's most loyal partner, and because of his relationship, Enthusiasm is also with the American consortium spbsp; Regarding the relationship between Senya and Polnareff, there is Contains too many stories.

    After saving Polnareff, Moriya heard that he had a best partner named Jotaro Kujo.

    Years ago, Polnareff had joined Jotaro Kujo and his grandfather Joseph Joestar in a scrapping squad.

    They went to Egypt for a wonderful journey of more than 50 days in order to fight the crumbs of the world named Dio.

    After hearing this story, Moriya's only thought was that—as expected, there is always a human crumb in every studio.

    Like Mori Ogai, like Diablo, like Aleister, like Blanchesso.

    Only the hunter world is so clear and refined, with crumbs everywhere, but it doesn't feel like crumbs anymore.

    Polnareff and his party paid a heavy price for defeating Dio the Despicable—three of their companions fell into a deep sleep during the trip.

    I thought everything was coming to an end, but in order to deal with the mess left by Dio, the journey of Polnareff and his good friend Jotaro Kujo did not stop.

    On a certain day, Joseph Joestar used his stand-in ability, the Purple Hermit, to write a photo—it was a photo of Giorno Joestar.

    At that time, his purpose was to find Dior's remnants, but who knew that he directly found Dior's own son who was living outside.

    Then Moriya was forced to eat a shocking melon. It turned out that Giorno's real identity was actually the son born to Miss Xihua after Dio took the body of Grandpa Joseph Joestar.

    In other words, Giorno's true identity is actually the son of Dio. But inexplicably, he is related to Joseph Joestar and Kujo Jotaro.

    At present, Giorno, who is only seventeen years old, is not only the uncle of Joseph, who is in his seventies, but also the second uncle of Jotaro Kujo.

    After hearing about this tortuous and chaotic relationship, Mori exclaimed: "As expected of you, giogio, not only became a passionate boss at the age of fifteen, but also became the uncle of a seventy-year-old man in the same year. The second uncle of a young man."