34

Chapter 34

    On the morning of the sports festival, Moriya followed Saiki to the school out of his body.

    "...What, what should I do, I think the next exercise may cause me to die suddenly."     Qi

    Mu said calmly, "Then you are dreaming."

off the street.

    Moriya clutched his chest in pain, "But my heartbeat is irregular, and I haven't exercised for a long time. If I collapse on the track for a while—"

    "I will pretend that I can't see you." Qi Mu said bluntly.

    Moriya: "..." The

    promised best friend! ?

    What responded to him was Qi Mu's ruthless cold stare.

    After the two of them changed into their tracksuits and came to the playground, Moriya saw Hori Masahyuki sitting on the judging table at a glance.

    There was also a microphone in front of Hori, and the campus was full of his audition sounds at this time.

    Simi immediately understood the school's malice!

    Isn't this fucking going to explain the rhythm of the sports meeting live? !

    "Ah, ah, is this a public execution! Why do you have to let me, the prince of the campus, face such a cruel Shura field!" Moriya immediately let out a useless roar, "Who does this trash school think it is? ! How about a live commentary?!"

    Moriya was like an irritable crab, stomping his legs back and forth on the ground frantically.

    Qi Mu couldn't be bothered to talk to this impotent and furious sand sculpture.

    Indeed, it is impossible for Moriya's thoughts to change in the sports meeting. When the sound of Masahiro Hori's live broadcast resounded throughout the campus, Moriya had given up struggling.

    ... Oh, isn't it just exercise? ! Not afraid at all! Don't underestimate the potential of dead houses!

    Although he was full of resistance to sports in his heart, when the schedule reached the two-legged three-legged, Moriya had no choice but to bite the bullet and set foot on the track with Saiki.

    The only thing that makes him more fortunate is that his teammate is Qi Mu, a dead house.

    Both are dead houses, and both of them have the same level of exercise. It's better for the two of them to embarrass themselves together than to embarrass themselves alone!

    Coincidentally, Saiki Kusuo also thought so.

    He sincerely felt that being with Moriya was much better than other people.

    Although this sand sculpture has a strange brain circuit, he is good enough. Using him as a reference, Saiki can easily maintain the same level of skill as Moriya, and never have to worry about being found abnormal, not to mention, even if he can't control himself Moriya can definitely bear the strength.