19

Chapter 19 The Nineteenth Day of the Game

    Osamu Dazai's chuckle attracted Amuro's attention, he raised his eyebrows, and asked Moriya who was sitting next to him: "People you know?"

    At this time, the three of Moriya are like three seaweeds that have lost their vitality , and the color of the body has faded, and it is almost weathered.

    Although I really want to answer, even if it is Moriya, as long as he speaks at this time, his tone must be quite stiff.

    ...Then it's just wearing clothes!

    Perhaps because he heard the cry in Moriya's heart, Osamu Dazai actually solved the crisis of losing his horse for Moriya. He wobbled to the side of the four of them, "Huh? It's not someone I know, but I'm just a little surprised. As he spoke, his tone was tinged with a smile, "

    I'm just lamenting my luck. In this kind of bar where only acquaintances patronize, I can meet three strange and beautiful ladies." The last few Word, Osamu Dazai slowed down his voice, as if teasing, and said with meaning.

    The trio: "..."

    Let this dog man (Mr. Dazai) die (disappear)——!

    When Osamu Dazai walked over from the door, he quietly aimed the camera at them in a very subtle way that allowed the three of them to see at the same time.

    Three people: "..."

    Hold back, hold back! All for the mission——!

    The three people's eyeballs suddenly burst into red blood, and they tried to hold their breath and looked at the lines on the bar with their eyeballs gaping open, for fear that the mission would fail if they looked up.

    Osamu Dazai seemed unable to feel the curse from the three of them, he lay on the bar counter shaking his shoulders and ordered his usual drink, this time he really calmed down.

    It took Moriya's prehistoric power to successfully pull his Yan Yi back to the normal channel. He took a deep breath and decided to continue dealing with Toru Amuro.

    "Then, apart from those jokes before, what else do you want to know from me." Moriya showed a business smile.

    Amuro looked at Dazai lying next to him calmly, thought for a while, and asked very cryptically: "... A group of mysterious 'guests' came to Yokohama recently."

    After he finished speaking, Moriya's task bar suddenly began to flash red.

    Moriya called out the task bar with some doubts, and the task information was really updated.

    "Clue 1: A strong wind is coming"

    Moriya couldn't figure it out. What is the mysterious guest?

    Is it a hidden event that he hasn't discovered yet?

    Just as Moriya was about to say that he didn't know, Osamu Dazai, who was sitting on the other side, straightened up lazily, "So this new guest is looking for those stowaways?" The shaped ice cubes made a crisp collision sound.