12

Chapter 12 Twelfth Day of the Game

    I didn't see Miss Hongye at today's welcome meeting, Moriya thought with some regret.

    I heard that she was sent by Mori Ogai to other places to carry out a mission. In this case... Should I wait for her to come back and meet her before exiting this instance?

    Thinking of this, Moriya turned back another page of the photo album.

    Then, Moriya's face darkened at the speed of light. This is a photo Moriya took after his first mission with Osamu Dazai.

    At that time, he also couldn't understand why this cheap boss had to drag him to take pictures, but he succeeded in the end!

    Just after Moriya stuffed the photo back into the album with the back facing up, he couldn't help but think of what happened at that time.

    ———

    On the second day after joining Hong Kong Hei, Moriya was led by Nakahara Nakaya to meet Osamu Dazai.

    Moriya feels very regretful, he can feel that Nakahara is also a good person, and it should be very easy to work under him.

    In addition, for some reason, this person has taken good care of him since the first meeting, and he has ten points of natural affection for him.

    After yesterday's membership ceremony, Chuya now has thirty-five favorability points for him.

    Thinking of Chuya's dim blue eyes when he mentioned his identity, Moriya had a faint guess.

    Could it be that he subconsciously wants to take care of him because he is a child?

    In this case—

    "Chuya, can't I be your direct subordinate?" Moriya took two steps forward and grabbed the hem of Chuya's suit vest, and pulled it slightly with a very light force, like a spoiled child. Kitten Wants Attention.

    Sure enough, Chuya's serious expression softened immediately.

    He hesitated and looked at Sen Ya with some pity, "Although this is indeed against the rules, but..." he firmly promised, "I will apply to the leader. Before that, you should be patient for a while .”

    Moriya didn't understand the meaning of the word patience for a while.

    "That damn mackerel...!"

    Moriya panicked when he saw the air bubbles on the opponent's head.

    Doesn't this mean that Chuya has a bad relationship with his new boss? ! Then if he goes to the opponent's house in Zhongye, won't he be bullied in the workplace? !

    When Chuya pushed open the door in front of him, he pulled the opponent's arm forcefully, however, the scene behind the door was still displayed in front of his eyes.

    "Chuya, you came so slowly, I thought you hid my direct subordinates privately." The black-haired boy sitting in the office with his back to them turned his toes and turned the swivel office chair around.