7

Chapter 7 Seventh Day of the Game

As soon as Moriya connected to the world of HUNTER×HUNTER, he felt something was wrong.

He just climbed out of the holographic warehouse to have a meal, and set it to the on-hook mode casually. Who knew that as soon as he returned to the room where he was beating the enemy Hakka, he heard the sound of a conversation coming from outside the door.

"...Brother, I have encountered some problems in the practice of reading. We are the only two people in the family who have the same department, so I need the help of my brother."

It was Curt's voice.

Moriya, who had just finished eating, was still a little sluggish. He didn't realize that Yiermi had returned until Yiermi's voice sounded.

During the conversation between Kurt and Ilmi, there was a slight sound from the window of his room.

After a crisp "click", the window was opened, and then, a small agile figure cautiously turned in from the outside.

It's Qi Ya.

His expression is very serious now, and his big blue cat eyes are full of vigilance.

However, this look changed immediately after touching Moriya who was sitting on the bed, and a doting look flashed across the blue cat eyes.

The silver-haired boy frowned slightly, and smiled helplessly at him.

What changed with it was his expression, and the childishness returned to his face.

It's just that he seemed to be sulking, his fair little face tensed up.

Without any extra words, he took Moriya's hand and jumped out of the window.

After the two of them ran into the main house for a certain distance, Qi Ya pulled Moriya's arm hard: "Are you a pig? You slept so hard, do you know that we were almost about to be killed by Iraq just now?" My fans found it!"

Sen Mi's eyes wandered for a moment, he just hung up the phone and went to have a meal, who knew that a side mission would find him at such a time?

Curt stood not far from Senmi's door and blocked Il's fans.

It wasn't until he heard the slight sound from Sen Ya's room that he breathed a sigh of relief.

It seems that the third brother has taken him away.

Thinking of this, Curt had to cheer up and continue to deal with the Il fans in front of him.

However, when he looked up, he saw the other party's black eyes staring at him as if they knew everything.

"My question-"

"Finally escaped." The

two spoke together.

... He really knew it!

Curt looked warily at the Yier fan in front of him.

Ilmi looked in the direction where Moriya was escaping, and the soft black hair slipped from his shoulders with his movements, "Kurt's bait part is not bad, but unfortunately, the voice in the room is a bit too loud ."