47

Chapter 47

Moriya instantly performed his special skill - face changing at the speed of light.

He quickly and cruelly let go of his grip on Osamu Dazai's wrist.

Seeing his suddenly cold expression, everyone in the detective agency couldn't say a word.

...So what happened between Moriya and Osamu Dazai? Please come with a brief summary!

Osamu Dazai opened his kite-colored eyes slightly, and then lowered his head to look at his wrist, which was still warm.

... This empty wrist is the truth.

"So who is the Oda Tsukuru you're talking about?" In the afternoon, those who hadn't been on missions gathered in the coffee shop of the Armed Detective Agency.

Moriya sighed deeply, and began to tell everyone about his wonderful trip to the parallel world.

"...That is to say, Moriya recently went to a parallel world? Did you know us in another world?" Atsushi Nakajima said with an incredulous expression, especially when he heard that he was actually a member of Hong Kong gangsters, "I, I How could it be possible to join Hong Kong black?"

Others echoed, and Kunikida even said: "Besides, it is impossible to imagine Akutagawa joining the detective agency, and he will not pass the assessment at all?"

Everyone immediately recalled the dark man Dancing King, how is he going to join the detective agency, with his stiff dance moves?

"Is this why you are willing to face Dazai with a strange attitude in the morning?" Ranbu asked with his chin in his hands, and he glanced at Dazai who was sitting on the edge of the table, with an obvious smile in his voice.

Moriya rolled his eyes gracefully, "Hmph, otherwise I wouldn't be able to make a mistake."

"It's so strange, didn't I expect the Dazai from another world to be the leader of Hong Kong gangsters?" Treating it as a story, she looked at Osamu Dazai with great interest, but it was a pity that Osamu Dazai still had a formulaic smile on his face, making it impossible for people to see into his heart.

"It's actually very reasonable. After all, it's Dazai." Ranpo said, "Also, parallel worlds do exist. This world is much more interesting than you imagined."

Ranpo is equivalent to affirming the words of Moriya authenticity.

With Ranpo's affirmation, a group of people enthusiastically began to ask about what happened to Moriya in another world.

"...No, everyone, I, I still don't believe it!" Nakajima Atsushi said desperately looking at the group of people who turned their backs in an instant.

Joining Hong Kong black and becoming a white god of death or something, it's scary to think about it!

... Not to mention that he ended up being sent to a mental hospital by Moriya and became friends with Akutagawa:) Such a tragic ending, he couldn't accept it!

"...Going to Tokyo on a business trip? Can't I go with you?" Moriya asked sullenly.

Chuya reached out and rubbed Moriya's head, and said with a bit of reluctance in his tone, "I will come back as soon as possible."