83

Chapter 83

    Sawada Tsunayoshi and Gokudera Hayato looked at each other, neither of them knew what the hell this manga was.

    After struggling for a while, the two tentatively stretched out the jio.

    "...Kujiji-kun, why don't we take a look?" Sawada Tsunayoshi suggested cautiously.

    After thinking about it, these comics on the left and right could not be seen to be harmful. After ruling out the attack of poisonous powder, Hayato Gujiji opened the comics.

    The two hundred and fifty-sixth issue of the comics that the two took out.

    Prison Temple explained: "Since the enthusiastic group of people asked us to read the manga series, we have to read it from the very beginning?"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi thought it made sense, so the two sat at his desk and watched. comics.

    Ten minutes later——

    Hayato Gokudera and Tsunayoshi Sawada stared at the well-drawn girl manga with numb expressions.

    In fact, when they watched the first issue of the series, they didn't find any problems. At most, their clever little heads figured out - why the voice of this ky hero is so similar to that of Ami.

    However, with the addition of new characters in the comics, they gradually realized that something was not right.

    "...Judaime, is it my illusion? This tsundere lady, I always feel a bit like Accelerator, the number one esper in Academy City." Hayabusa Gokuji expressed his deduction in an angry manner.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi ran his fingers over the twin sisters Hanatsushima, the protagonist's childhood sweetheart Yuriko, and the bad boy Kawasumi Osamu with a choker on his neck. Several people are the two Dazai, Qi Mu-kun and Zhongyuan-kun."

    Hayato Guiji: "???????"

    The two were silent for a while.

    Kikuji would not doubt the super intuitive Sawada Tsunayoshi.

    That is to say! Everyone here is there! Original! type! of!

    Immediately afterwards, the two of them came up with exactly the same idea—why haven't their Vengley people appeared yet? !

    However, it doesn't matter, anyway, no enthusiastic person has appeared now. Thinking about it this way, the hearts of the two gradually became balanced.

    However, this balance was shattered after seeing the next installment.

    Because—enthusiasm came out.

    The two stared dumbfounded at the enthusiasm of all members except Fuge, and couldn't help but fell into deep thought—do they really want to see Peng Lie on stage?

    Seeing the ready-to-release weapon on Apache's chest, Tsunayoshi Sawada and Hayato Gokuji couldn't help being terrified.