69

Chapter 69

    "What are you looking at again?"

    Everyone gradually realized that there was something wrong with Mori's expression. For a while, everyone stopped their desire to kill the remaining forces, and turned their attention to Mori.

    "...Where's Dazai?" Moriya asked.

    No one could answer Sen Ya's question, everyone was looking for the thin young man in the crowd, but they found nothing.

    Suddenly, the deliberately hidden memory in Moriya's brain revived at this time.

    "I still have nostalgia for this world. I'm waiting for you, Mori."

    He saw the bandage spirit spread out like light spots after saying this.

    ... This person who has always been on the road of thinking, finally ushered in a real death on this day.

    "...Ami, what's the matter with you?"

    The joyful atmosphere of the crowd finally subsided gradually, and they looked nervously at the boy in front of him whose expression suddenly became silent.

    Sen Mi looked up at the group of most reliable partners, and shook his head vigorously, "...No, but before answering your propositions, I have to pick up someone first." Mista: "...you

    also I know it’s a proposition! Wait, who are you going to pick up?!”

    The number of their group is already huge enough? !

    Moriya thought for a while, and sighed helplessly: "It's a black mud spirit."

    "Then go," Tsunaji said gently, and then he changed the topic, "But after returning, there is an answer about the previous one, We can continue to discuss."

    The rest of the people nodded.

    Moriya: "..."

    Devils, you guys!

    Moriya scratched his face, "...Thank you."

    Zhong also sighed, "I really don't understand what you're concerned about. Aren't you going to pick up someone? Do you want to accompany you?" "No need.

    " He said firmly: "I want to snatch someone from the god of death. Only I can do this."

    Sen Mi stumbled and learned how to return to his own territory through the inherited memory. Wrapped in a warm light, the next moment, he returned to his divine domain. 

    The residence of the Creator is the passage connecting the hunter world and the real world, and this passage is called the Dark Continent by the people of the hunter world.   

  Everything in the Dark Continent is the early masterpiece of the Creator. 

    Because the divine power is too powerful, anyone who enters the Dark Continent will be affected by the leaked divine power, so there are many things similar to rope people.