39

Chapter 39

    Qi Mu resisted the crazily throbbing veins on his forehead and read Nozaki Umetaro's masterpiece.

    Yes, as early as when he came into contact with this comic, various news flowed into his mind. He immediately knew who the original author of the comic was.

    At this time, it is necessary to introduce his superpower mind divination.

    This is an ability to read thoughts attached to objects just by touching them. The so-called thought includes the memory fragments left on the object.

    Saiki Kusuo has always believed that mind divination is the worst shit superpower ever.

    ...Who would want to be confused by the spoilers and the original owners' mental journey before reading the book? !

    Usually, in order to seal this superpower, Saiki Kusuo would wear colorless and transparent gloves.

    However, at this time, in order to obtain more information about this wonderful manga, Saiki Kusuo had to use this shit superpower, so he also knew a series of stories behind this manga-including Hori Masahyuki's post-reading impressions, Nozaki Umetaro's Devil Speaks, and how the book was assembled into volumes at the printing house.

    ...That's why he doesn't like this superpower, this ability is too retrospective!

    Although he already knew the hidden identity of Nozaki Umetaro, a mighty and majestic man through his heart sounds-a very popular girl manga artist nowadays, but he didn't expect this man to be so bold as to draw attention on him!

    Recalling the plot of the manga, his face was always paralyzed like Saiki Kusuo, and his expression was slightly distorted at this time.

    In the story, Nishinozawa, as the male protagonist, has a childhood sweetheart Yuriko Hanakaiin who has a very good relationship.

    ... It's strange.

    The two can be said to be natural enemies fighting each other, but it is such a straight boy who plays tricks on the heroine every day, but when Yuriko is ridiculed by the boys in the track and field club in the class for being unfeminine.

    "Apologize to Yuriko!" Nishino stood up, the man protected Yuriko behind him with full strength, and glared at the sportsman who was picking on the fault. At that moment, Yuriko's heart throbbed violently.

    "...So this childish ghost has grown to the point where he can protect others?"

    So the sports student proposed to have a showdown with the male protagonist. If the male protagonist can win him, he will apologize to Lily; If she loses, Yuriko will accept the sports student's evaluation.

    The competition event chosen by the two is repeated horizontal jumping. Compared with the track and field club's tricks, Nishino, who does not do this kind of exercise every day, naturally has a huge disadvantage.

    "...Admit defeat? Stop joking! No one can bully Yuriko like this except me!"

    As soon as this sentence came out, the onlookers at the scene were all moved by his declaration, and spontaneously began to support Nishino.