45

Chapter 45

    The next day, Moriya came to the Hong Kong Building with a stinky face, and he arrived at Osamu Dazai's office on the top floor unimpeded.

    Osamu Dazai graciously opened the door for Semimi.

    Sammy glanced at him angrily.

    Osamu Dazai reported in a very doggy manner: "I have invited the best psychiatrist to the hospital to take over Atsushi, and the issue of Kyoka's school status is also being arranged."

    Hearing this, Moriya nodded in satisfaction, "Also It's just in time."

    "What about Akutagawa?" Moriya asked again, "Why haven't I seen him?"

    After a moment of silence, Osamu Dazai said, "He's at the Armed Detective Agency."

    Moriya was shocked, since Akutagawa was in the armed forces Detective agency, why is Yin in Hong Kong? !

    Moriya suddenly remembered something, and asked: "Speaking of which, why did I come to this parallel world?"

    His jumping thinking caught Osamu Dazai by surprise. You know, this bandaged curly-haired monster is still alive. Think about how to explain why Akutagawa Gin didn't stay with her brother.

    Sen Ya saw the calm expression on this man's face, and then he narrowed his eyes slightly.

    Just when Osamu Dazai was about to explain, Moriya raised his two fingers leisurely, looked down at his middle finger and index finger, and said with a smile as if talking to himself: "Dazai, you Look at my two fingers,

    they are long and strong, and I feel like I am expecting something."

    Osamu Dazai: "..." At

    that moment, he recalled the fear of being poked in the nostril by Moriya in the bar again.

    Osamu Dazai sighed, "Because, I want to see Moriya."

    "It's that simple?" Moriya asked.

    "It's that simple."

    Moriya nodded, and at the moment Dazai Osamu thought he had fooled himself, Moriya suddenly launched a attack, and he attacked Dazai Osamu's nostrils with lightning speed.

    Fortunately, he didn't really want to be serious. Osamu Dazai squeezed Moriya's wrist at the very moment, stopping this guy's atrocities. Otherwise, with Moriya's current physical fitness, Osamu Dazai would probably die.

    "Do you think I'm a fool?! Is it because of this that you will spend so much effort to trick me?!"

    Moriya started to denounce Osamu Dazai like a machine gun.

    "You don't even dare to make friends with Oda Saku, and you have the nerve to say that you called me here because you want to see me? I borrowed your courage and you can't do this! You don't even look at who I am!"